Status: Ongoing

The Business of Sex

Your speech short of steady

Standing in front of the clear floor length window of the terrace suite, Chloe stared out of it in awe. Never had she ever found beauty in Vegas until today. She didn't know that such view existed in all of Las Vegas. It was beautiful, the room was large, spacious and dark, and the only lights came from outside the window. It was almost romantic, had she not been bought for the night.

Chloe wasn't used to being in such a magnificent hotel. Usually, the rich men that would hire her services would request to meet her at some cheap rundown motel that looked like it had just stepped out of a crime scene.

This was too much. She figured that the man that had hired her services was the not used to having a hooker. He was probably new to it, since he tried to impress her by bringing her to his hotel and by ordering room service.

Chloe wanted to tell him that he didn't have to do any of that, after all she was hired by him to do everything he wanted. But she was enjoying it a little too much. It was nice change from grubby fat, balding men who knew what they wanted and went straight for it.

The door opened, Chloe turned around and saw the man, Alex, enter the room with a smirk on his face. He was holding a silver plate that was covered so she couldn't see what it was.

"I have food," he said with a Russian accent and a smile. He placed it on the small table in front of the bed and sat.

Wanting to just get over with what she was paid to do, Chloe unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor leaving her in her lingerie and knee high boots. "You know, this whole seduction thing is cute, but not necessary," she said firmly walking over to him seductively.

Alex's eyes widened slightly the moment she dropped her dress. His eyes raked over her body. Her curves were small, not the type of body he was used to, her skin pale and fragile looking. Even though her face looked innocent, the way she was now proved she was everything but innocent.

He watched as her tiny breasts moved up and down as she took a breath. Her long legs were covered by knee high boots. For someone who was short, she had legs that could go on for miles. Alex started to feel the temperature smother him as she walked close to him, stopping in front of him. She pushed aside the food and sat on the table, her booted right leg resting in between his legs.

"How do you want to do this?" she asked huskily starting to remove her bra.

Alex stopped her, as much as he wanted to, it didn't feel right. It felt weird, he felt like he had to do more to earn her. "Why, don't we talk?" he asked scolding himself for acting like a little boy. He was supposed to be confident with these kinds of things, but there was something about her dominating personality that made him nervous.

Chloe scoffed. She got up from sitting on the table and pulled a cigarette and lighter out of her boots and lay on her side on the bed. "You don't mind do you?" she asked and motioned to the cigarette in her mouth. Once he shook his head, Chloe instantly lit it up. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"What's your name?" he asked watching her in awe.

Rolling her eyes, Chloe breathed out a puff of smoke. She was used to these types of conversation. It happened to a few of the customers she got that wasn't used to hiring a hooker, but it she didn't get those types often.

"Chloe. Chloe Dahl. Look, I really don't care for all these let's get to know each other kind of things. Frankly because it really doesn't matter if you scream my name or not, just so long as I make you scream, I did my job," she said carelessly. "I don't care if you scream your sister's name or your girlfriend's."

Alex furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't have a sister or girlfriend," he mumbled. "Why would I scream my sister's name?"

Chloe got up from the bed and laughed. She leaned on the window, looking sideways at the scene under her. "You'd be surprised how many sick fantasies rich men have. How many requests I get to be someone's sister, mother, daughter, and niece, fuck even someone's dead grandmother."

"That doesn't bother you?"

Chloe scoffed and kicked the carpeted floor. "Clearly you've never been dirt poor and desperate. Can we just get this over with?" she asked and walked over to the table, putting out her cigarette in the ashtray.

Getting up, Alex cleared his throat and nodded. He made the first move by stepping closer to her, his large and calloused hands resting on the groove of her hips. His breathing hitched when she dropped her bra and went for his mouth.

*

Alex woke up late in the morning. He instantly went for his cell phone and realized that he had at least a dozen missed called and text messages. He felt someone move from beside him and saw Chloe turning to face him.

The covers slipped off the top part of her body, leaving her small breasts exposed. Her blonde hair fell a little over her face as she slept peacefully. The advertisement on her calling card was right; she was good at her job.

He got up from the bed and went for his boxers that were strewn across the room. Picking up the phone, he called for room service and asked to bring up a number of different types of breakfast.

Looking back at the sleeping girl behind him, he examined her more closely. If he hadn't heard some of the things she was saying or doing the things she was doing last night Chloe could pass as an innocent girl. He wondered how she became a prostitute and if it was really her choice. He'd watched many movies where the girl became a prostitute unwillingly, and he wondered if that's what happened to her.

Her face was small and fragile looking, cheeks high but full. Her eyes though, were what got him the most. They were bright blue and they screamed innocence, he almost felt guilty for hiring her.

Chloe stirred, the bed was so comfortable, and she almost forgot where she was. She knew that she was with a customer, but she was used to the cheap sex smelling motel and not the lavender smelling bed.

Sitting up, she covered her eyes when the Vegas sun glared down on her. She ran a hand through her straight blonde hair and looked around. Chloe scanned the room and saw Alex staring at her in awe.

"I know I look gorgeous, but you're drooling," she joked and got out of the bed not caring that Alex was still staring at her naked body. "So, you have me for the whole weekend, what are you planning on doing with me?" she asked, putting on her bra and underwear.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you guys think?
Not many feedback, should I just take the story down?
Just thought I'd update, after the disappointing loss yesterday.
Not a big fan of the Caps, but I'm definitely not a fan of the Canadiens.
Thank you to everyone that commented, please continue to do so.
Thank you!