Status: Ongoing

The Business of Sex

And I notice your breathing getting heavy

They drove in silence in Alex's rental car. Occasionally, Chloe would give him directions to her house when he would ask. They were on their way to get some things for the weekend, since Alex said that they would be staying in his hotel (not that she was complaining).

Far from the glitz and glamour of Freemont Street and the Strip lights was another part of Vegas, a dirtier, poorer and more dangerous part of the city. Alex felt a little uneasy as he drove deeper into the bad parts of the city.

"So, why did you decide to hire a hooker? You're not unfortunate looking and you're rich for one. So, why did you get a hooker instead of your average slut for free?" she asked, hoping to distract him from feeling uneasy.

The question hit Alex hard, he really had no idea why he decided to hire a hooker when there was so many women throwing themselves as him a the club. He shrugged his shoulders and turned right on a dark street. "It was an impulsive move."

Chloe nodded and got out of the car when the car stopped. She pulled her shall closer to her body as it was slightly chilly, even though it was late in the morning. She smiled at the woman leaning on the building, dressed provocatively.

"Hey, Doll. Long night?" the woman greeted her, walking over to the blonde girl.

"Yeah, and its going to be a long day, I got macho over here for the whole weekend," she explained and pointed at Alex who was busy staring at the dirty and old building. "Come on macho man," she said and grabbed his hands and dragged him into the building.

"You live here?" he asked looking a little bit repulsed. "Won't it fall apart?"

Rolling her eyes, Chloe had a feeling that he didn't say it to insult her, more out of bluntness. "Only when you start fucking really hard," she teased and winked at him.

"Chloe! Chloe! Chloe, where the fuck is last months rent?" the landlord, Mason, asked walking out of his small and rotting office.

Chloe cringed; she couldn't believe that Mason being in the building today slipped her mind. She had been so preoccupied with Alex that she forgot that she hadn't given her payment for last months rent and that she was supposed to be avoiding her.

Hearing the elevator bell 'ding', Chloe made a dash for the elevator. "Run!" she said and just pulled Alex inside, he lost his footing and pinned her to the elevator. Chloe smirked and squirmed seductively, her body pressed onto his. "If you wanted to take me, you could have just asked."

Alex blushed, coughing as he pushed himself off of the pretty blonde just in time the door to slide open. Without another word, Chloe walked out of the elevator with Alex following right behind her. He shifted his feet awkwardly when he could hear moanings and strange banging noises.

Chloe laughed when she looked back and saw Alex looking odd. "Most of the people in this apartment are either druggies or prostitutes. If you're lucky, sometimes even both," she explained and winked at him. "Here we are," she announced and opened her door.

Chloe's apartment was small. The kitchen was right beside the living room and he was surprised to see a bed in the middle of the living room. He guessed that it was one of those tuck in beds. It literally only took Alex a good fifteen seconds to reach the end of the apartment from the front door.

He looked at Chloe shocked, not even thinking that he might be offending her. He'd never seen such a small apartment, a shitty building and a dangerous street. Alex wondered how Chloe could live in such a place.

"I'm sure it's not what you're used to, but its home," she explained knowing what he was thinking.

He watched as she went straight for the duffel bag at the corner of her living/bedroom and started to stuff clothes into her duffle bag. She constantly looked up at him, trying to figure out if she was taking too long and he was getting impatient, but he just stood there watching her.

Alex Ovechkin was simple, Chloe already knew that. She had him figure out a long time ago, he wasn't like her majority of her customers. He was cocky sure, but it was the type of cocky that was endearing and funny. Alex liked to take his time, please women and treat them well, something Chloe was grateful for.

"So, what are your plans for me over the weekend?" she asked, after realizing she had no idea what she needed to pack for.

"Just bring some nice dresses and bikinis. We're going to dinner with some of my friends," he told her.

Chloe's eyebrows shot up. Dinner with his friends? He was clearly new to the whole 'hiring a prostitute' thing. She nodded her head and went to her small closet and picked out the nicest dress that wasn't too revealing but was teasing enough.

"I'm done," she announced and was about to swing her duffle bag over her shoulders when Alex took it from her. "I-I can hold it."

Alex shook his head and led her out of the apartment. Even though she was a prostitute that he'd bought on a whim for the duration of his stay, he had the need to treat her better than that. After all, his mother raised him to be the perfect gentleman. Despite the media depicting him as a womanizer, he was a romantic at heart and respected women.

*

Lounging around the pool, Chloe could get used to this pampered life. Alex had told her that she could get whatever she wanted and that she should just leave it on his bill. It led her to wonder, what his intentions were with her until he explained that he wanted a gorgeous girl he could show off to his friends with no strings attached. She was the perfect person.

"Thank you," she said to the bartender and took the martini from him. She looked around for Alex, who said that he was just going to look for his friends. She smiled when she saw him not far from where she stood with a couple of gorgeous men. "Alex," she greeted him seductively.

Alex slipped his hand on the small of her back and smiled proudly at his friends, he could see them looking at Chloe's practically naked body hungrily. "Guys, this is my lady friend, Chloe Dahl. Chloe this is Brooks Laich, Max Green, Nicklas Backstrom and Alex Semin."

"Hello," she greeted them and shook each one of their hands. Chloe smirked; she could feel each and every one of their eyes raking over her body. She laughed in her head at how easy boys were to predict.

"So, what's a gorgeous girl like you, doing with someone like Ovie?" Brooks asked the tiny blonde.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Alex slightly stiffen. She smirked, he probably thought that she was going to say the truth and that he hired her. "Oh you know, he looked a little lonely," she teased him.

She could feel his hands lowering to her ass. Chloe loved the effect she had on Alex; he was just so innocent when it came to girls like her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just thought that I should update this since I haven't in awhile.
Thank you to everyone that commented.
Please continue to comment!