Status: Ongoing

The Business of Sex

Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

The music was loud, Chloe could hardly hear herself, but she loved it. It was the kind of environment she thrived off of. From the lustful stares that men gave her to the smell of sweat and alcohol, she loved it all.

She moved closer to Alex, who then wrapped his arm tighter around her shoulder as he continued to talk to Mike Green with a martini in his free hand. He smiled at Chloe and kissed her lips.

Breaking the kiss, Chloe watched as scantily clad women began to approach their table, each of them eyeing a single guy in the table, including Alex. She smirked at the four women that were fast approaching them with lustful gazes.

She knew who they were.

They were the frequent whores that were too lazy to get jobs, so they preyed on desperate rich men or old men that had money to pay for them. In a way, she envied them, they were like prostitutes, they were like her, but they didn't have pimps to take half their earnings like Tony did with her.

"Chloe," their ringleader, Marisa, acknowledged Chloe.

"Marisa. Did you get yourself checked yet, or are you still carrying STDs?" Chloe asked jokingly, but the girls knew how much Chloe hated them. They were, after all, the ones that have been taking Chloe's usual customers.

Marisa glared at Chloe, when she heard some of the men in the table snicker, and scoffed at the blonde. "Are you still working as a slut or are you just sucking Tony's cock?" she asked snidely.

The thing about Marisa that not many knew about was that she used to be one of Tony's girls, in fact his favourite. Everyone used to want her, to hire her, but then Chloe came along, and she was pushed aside, eventually fired.

Alex's arms tensed around Chloe's shoulders. She knew that he was getting worried that Marisa would reveal that she was a hooker and tell his friends. She had to take matters into her own hands.

"Well, you know what they say. If you're good at something, don't do it for free," she joked light-heartedly and dismissed them. She then moved her hand closer up Alex's thigh and laughed.

Without another word, the girls left with and annoyed look on their faces, making everyone in the table laugh.

"Alex, she is too good for you. You wanna pass her to me?" Mike joked and took a swig of his drink.

Chloe smiled at Mike and leaned over to him. "What can I say? I just have a soft spot for sad looking guys," she said and kissed Alex on the cheek. "Come on, dance with me."

Before Alex could protest, not that he wanted to anyways, Chloe had pulled on his arm and took him out of the booth they were sitting in. Chloe started to sway her hips seductively, slightly pulling up her dress to show more of her thighs.

She knew how to work a man. To her they were all the same. All she had to do was say the right words, show the right body parts and move right way to get them going. Hell, if you added alcohol into the mix, all you needed was a pretty face and a nice body.

Chloe felt Alex move closer to her and started to grind behind her, his hands roamed her body, particularly the newly exposed part of her legs. To anyone that watched them, it was like they were having sex with their clothes on She smirked. Boys were just too easy.

Moving away from him, Chloe grabbed his hand and looked at him seductively was she walked backwards. Alex had a ridiculously wide grin on his face; he followed her like a lust sick puppy not even caring if she was leading him to somewhere dangerous.

Leading him up the stairs where the VIP section was, she smiled at one of the bouncers and led Alex to a more private room. The best thing about being a local in the Strip was that everyone that mattered knew her and liked her.

She didn't have to wait in lines like everyone else and even if she was a nobody, bouncers and guards let her into the VIP sections without question. She was good friends with most of the club owners and gave her the heads up when celebrities, that pay a shit load, were headed to their club.

Sitting him down on the red velvet couches, Chloe straddled him, both her legs on either side of him, sitting comfortable on his lap. She began to kiss his neck feverishly, as Alex's hands continued to roam her body.

No matter how many times he'd seen or felt her body, Alex could never get enough of it. Her body against his felt amazing. He couldn't get enough of her. He loved how aggressive she could be and how dominant she was.

When Chloe started to unbuckle his belt, he started to get excited. Alex has had sex in numerous places, but never in a club. The idea of it got him more and more excited. The thrill of someone possible walking in at any given moment, coupled with the fact that it was Chloe he was having sex with got him excited.

*

Stepping out of the room an hour later, Chloe fixed her hair and led Alex out of the room with a smirk on her face. "How about we ditch your friends and we continue this little escapade in your hotel?"

Alex nodded and led her out of the club and into the car.

Once inside the car, Chloe examined Alex. "So, Mr. Ovechkin, tell me about yourself," she said and turned to face him.

Alex gave her a sideways glance and went back to watching the road. "What's there to know about me?"

"Well, considering we've slept together more than once and you have me for a week, I'd like to know more than you being a hockey player and that you're obviously rich since you can afford me. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't have time for one," he answered in a straight forward manner. "What about you, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked and Chloe started to laugh.

"Are you kidding me? No guy would want to date a prostitute. I mean, who would want to date someone that sleeps with more guys than her own boyfriend," she said in a manner Alex couldn't really pin point. It wasn't resentment or anger; it sounded more like sarcasm with a bit of sadness. "Any siblings?"

There was a silent moment between them before Alex spoke again. "I have two older brothers, Mikhail and Sergei. My brother Mikhail is married and has a daughter," he said, leaving out the fact that Sergei had been long dead. Chloe didn't have to know about that part of his life. "You?"

She shook her head. "Nope, I'm an only child and my parents are only children as well. So I have no cousins or aunts and uncles. Kinda lonely."

"So you grew up in Vegas."

"Yes sir. Born and raised a Vegas girl," she said brightly.

"How did you get into becoming a hooker?" he asked her again. It had been a question he'd been wanting to ask her since he first met her. She didn't seem like she enjoyed being a hooker, but then again, he could imagine no one did.

Chloe looked down. She wasn't expecting that question, simply because no once cared to ask her. "I ran into a bit of a pinch, started hooking to pay it off," she lied.

Alex could tell that she was lying. She refused to look him in the eye, she started to fumble with her hands and she was less confident. He let the subject going knowing that it was uncomfortable for her to talk about, but he was still curious.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think?
This story is finally starting to pick up, at least for me. Sorry if its taking forever to update.
Thank you to everyone that commented. Be a dear and comment?
Thank you!