Status: Ongoing

The Business of Sex

You won't even know I'm gone

It was five in the morning when Chloe's phone started to vibrate against the side table beside her. Groaning, she gently moved Alex's arm from her waist and took her cell phone. Despite Alex being a heavy sleeper, Chloe tried not to move too much.

Your time's done with him. Hurry up and get out of there, you have another client tonight, its Jameson. Your cut of the money is already in your apartment. Tony instructed her.

Chloe's heart dropped. The past four days with Alex was like heaven. She enjoyed the luxury that he gave her and the attention he fed her. The past four days, Chloe had gotten attached to him as much as she wanted to deny it. She let herself pretend she was a normal twenty-three year old that had boyfriend and a normal job.

She knew it was a mistake to let that happen, to let herself get attached, but she couldn't help it. Alex was the only person to show her genuine kindness in a long time, since her parents died when she was fifteen.

Getting up, Chloe went into the bathroom and got herself cleaned up. Slipping on a pair of jeans and t-shirt, Chloe applied a light amount of make-up on her face. Checking if Alex was still sleeping, Chloe then took a piece of paper lying around and wrote on in.

At the end of her note, she kissed it, leaving a red lip stain on it. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Chloe never wrote notes to any of her clients. She was supposed to be a ghost, only real for one night, but the next she was supposed to be gone without a trace.

As quietly as she possibly could, Chloe exited the hotel room. With a heavy sigh, she walked into the elevator, but not before giving looking at the door sadly.

As Chloe walked through the front foyer of the hotel, she sighed and shifted her duffle bag between shoulders. It was the longest walk of shame she had ever done.

When she stepped out of the grand hotel, she was greeted by Sam, who smiled at her sadly. He took the duffle bag from her and put it in the back.

Silently entering the car, Sam could tell that the four days she spent with Alex changed her. She used to never act sadly after a job, hell, she would be running out of the motel to greet Sam. This time she was dragging her feet as if hating the idea of leaving him.

Sam started the car with a sigh when he figured he wasn't going to get a response out of Chloe at all. She just kept on staring out the window at the hotel longingly. Sam knew that Chloe had made things much more difficult for herself.

*

A week had passed since her job with Alex; Chloe was at Sam's house preparing for her next client. Sam was flipping through channels, eventual stopping at a baseball game between two teams that Chloe could careless about.

Tucking in her curly blonde hair, Chloe put on a long black wig with bangs. Andrew Coburn was a rich fifty-eight year old business man who had a secret fetish for his daughter. He had been a client of Tony's for a long time and when Chloe caught Andrew's eye four years ago; he had been Chloe's client since.

Andrew owned part of a big time casino in Vegas and frequented between Vegas and Atlanta often. And whenever he was in town he would often request Chloe in his daughter's old clothes, wearing a black wig and green coloured contacts.

Fixing her wig, Chloe saw Alex's face on the screen. Beside him was a beautiful blonde woman with legs that went on for miles. The news was covering some sort of fundraiser that the Capitals were holding.

She smiled sadly when she saw him kiss her passionately in front of the camera and continued on getting ready.

Sam caught the face Chloe made when Alex kissed the girl. It was a look he wasn't familiar with seeing on Chloe. "Doll, you okay?"

Chloe nodded and stood up to lift up the school girl uniform Andrew Coburn instructed her to wear. She winced when the fabric of the oxford shirt made contact with the bruise on her lower stomach.

"Shit Doll," Sam cursed when he saw the bruise. He immediately made his way over to her to examine it closer. "What did you say this time?"

"I said I wanted to quit," she answered and took out her cover up to make the bruise disappear.

"Why the hell did ya say that? Why do you always hafta run ya mouth?" he asked her angrily. He wasn't angry a Chloe, he was furious with Tony.

Chloe gave him a pained smile. "I guess I like getting hurt. Let's go, I want to get this over with," she said and made her way out the door.

*
Alex Ovechkin paced around his room trying to figure out his next move. For the last hour he had been looking at Chloe's note and the things he had bought her. Alex woke up to an empty bed that morning and all the things he bought her lying neatly in a pile. She only took the things she brought with her.

He missed her, no, he craved her. He craved her touches and her skin against his to the point where it had become an obsession.

He couldn't sleep at night. Every time he closed his eyes, he could hear her moans, feel her touch. It was haunting him.

Sighing, he fell into his bed and examined the note she wrote him.

Thanks for the four amazing days. If you ever come back to Vegas, look me up.

He traced over where she had kissed the paper. Alex wondered if Chloe wrote the same thing to every guy she slept with. He wondered if he was special or if he was just another name to her list.

Alex didn't care; he needed to feel her again. He needed to see her.

*

Sitting alone in the same motel she frequented, Chloe waited for her client to show up.

"Hello Melanie."

Closing her eyes and then reopening them, Chloe smiled and got up. "Hi Daddy!" she said with fake enthusiasm and ran up to Andrew's open arms. "I missed you so much Daddy," she whined, her voice several octaves higher.

"I know Honey. I'm so sorry, Daddy's been really busy," Andrew apologized. "Did you get my gift?"

Chloe felt disgusted, dirty, when Andrew's arms snaked around her waist. She nodded. "Of course! And I love it!" Chloe backed away from him and began to unbutton her oxford shirt to show him the red lace bra that he gave her. "But I think you would like it better off of me," she said seductively and removed her skirt, to show the matching red lace panty. "Do you like it one me?"

Chloe gave Andrew an innocent look that she knew he couldn't resist. And she was right, the moment she gave him that look, he roughly grabbed her waist and began to attack her neck and breasts.

She looked at him disgusted for a moment, but he was too busy fantasising about his daughter and projecting it onto Chloe to see it. She said a small prayer to help her get through the night, and the rest of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think?
Sorry if the last part was a bit disturbing, I wanted to give you guys a view of her life, the dirtier side.
Thank you Saekuto for commenting!
It would really be nice to get more comments.
Three new comments, or I won't update the next one. Same goes for my other stories.
Thank you!