Status: Ongoing

The Business of Sex

After the last line you break

"I want to get out this!" Chloe yelled at Tony. "I don't want to do this anymore!"

Tony's nostrils flared in anger. His hand moved to make contact with Chloe's face, right on her cheek and her face swung right. Chloe winced in pain; she touched her slapped left cheek gingerly. She knew that it was going to bruise.

"You fucking bitch, after all I've done for you!"

Chloe scoffed and laughed bitterly. "Done for me? You turned me into a fucking prostitute. Seven years I fucking worked for you."

"I gave you a place to stay and a job you ungrateful bitch," he spat maliciously at her.

"Yeah in exchange for sex. I was fifteen and a child!"

"Ungrateful whore," he said punching her. This time, from the impact, Chloe lost balance and fell to the floor. Tony proceeded to kick her in the stomach as she cried out for him to stop.

Chloe had a feeling she was bleeding in the nose and her mouth was now bleeding as she could taste the metallic taste. She spat out the blood that was making her talking difficult and glared at Tony.

"Fuck you," she spat at him, blood from her mouth spewed on his face.

Grinding his teeth, Tony tried to restrain himself from killing the stupid and disobedient girl in front of him. Despite her insubordination she brought it a lot of money for him, she was his best prostitute. Her income alone pools more than three prostitutes combined.

No, he was just going to hurt her real well. Most of his clients didn't care what state Chloe was in so long as her face wasn't too bruised and she could perform to her best. They didn't care that Chloe had black and blue bruises or that she would wince in pain whenever she and the client had sex.

"Stupid bitch," he said angrily and slapped her hard against the face. "I'm going to teach you a lesson," he taunted her and hit her hard. At this point, Tony was too angry to care that he was hurting her more than he usually did.

Chloe got the wind knocked out of her when she felt his foot make contact with her stomach. She clutched it tightly and squeezed her eyes shut, keeping from crying. She wasn't going to show him that she was hurt. Chloe wasn't going to show him that he got to her. That he broke her.

Tony continued to kick her.

"Tony what the hell are you doing?" Sam asked, barging into the room. He ran over to Tony and stopped him from punching Chloe. Sam looked from Tony to a badly beaten Chloe.

Her face was covered in so much blood Sam couldn't even pin point where the blood was coming from. She was clutching her stomach and her face showed pure pain. She was breathing heavily, her eyes half open.

"You're going to kill her. You've gone too far," Same warned Tony.

"Fuck you!" Tony screamed heatedly and ripped his arm from Sam's grasp and wiped his mouth. "Clean the bitch up. She has a client tomorrow," he commanded Sam without flinching and stalked out of the room.

Chloe didn't even realize that she was holding her breath until the need for oxygen became apparent. She let out a pained groan when she started to breath. She probably had a broken rib among other broken things.

Rushing to her side, Sam helped Chloe up slowly and walked her over to the chair. "Oh Baby Doll, now why'd ya haf'ta open your mouth like that?" he asked rhetorically and walked over to the kitchen to grab a towel.

He came back with a wet towel and gingerly wiped the blood from her beautiful face when she winced.

"I-I can't do this forever Sam, I can't," she said shakily and tears erupted from her blue eyes. "I need to get out of here. I want to do something more with myself."

"Jesus Doll, if you wanted out you don't go to Tony."

"But he has half of my money. I need it," she argued.

"It doesn't matter Doll, ya forget about the money."

"I need to get out of here."

Sam looked at Chloe weirdly. She had talked about getting out of the business every now and then, but she never confronted Tony like this. Chloe just usually spoke about it to Sam and talked about her plans, what she was going to do, where she was going to work and go.

"He changed you," Sam stated simply.

Chloe finished wiping the rest of the blood from her lips and looked at Sam. "What are you talking about?"

"Alex Ovechkin. He's got ya thinkin' like this."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she lied and continued to clean herself off. Did he get her thinking about leaving?

*

Alex Ovechkin couldn't figure out what he was doing back in Vegas, but he knew it had something to do with Chloe. He didn't tell anyone that he went back to Las Vegas. No, they would call him insane and try to talk him out of it, but his need for Chloe was much too strong for him.

He pulled out the business card that was offered to him a couple weeks back from her pimp, Tony. Alex stared at it for a good while before picking up his phone and dialling the number on the card.

"Who is this?" Tony asked rather irritably.

"This is Alex Ovechkin, is this Tony?"

"Ah, Mr. Ovechkin. What can I do for you?" Tony said more happily, masking his anger.

"I'm in Vegas for business and I know its short notice, but I'd like to request Chloe Dahl."

Tony chuckled jovially. "You're in luck. The man that was supposed to have Chloe tonight cancelled on me. Where would you like her to meet you?"

"In the Caesers Palace, at the Augustus Tower Sentors Suite, room 819."

"And how long would you like her for?"

"Three days," Alex said simply. He had to get back to Washington on Thursday to film some commercials for the Capitals.

"It was nice doing business with you Mr. Ovechkin. Chloe will be there in twenty minutes,"he told her and hung up the phone.

Sighing, Alex threw his phone on the large bed and walked over to the ceiling to floor window. He watched the people below him. They were all happily walking around the pool area and some were even swimming.

It was dead at night and yet Las Vegas was still active. It was as if night time was when the people went out. When people worked and played.

He grew nervous at the thought of seeing Chloe again. It hadn't been that long since he had last seen her, but to him it felt like ages. He wondered if Chloe felt that same.

Alex laughed at himself. Why would Chloe care about him? He was just another job to her. What made him so special? He was beginning to act like a love sick puppy. A stupid fifteen year old girl, experiencing her first boyfriend.

What Chloe Dahl could do to him, made him nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think?
More insight into what Chloe's life is like.
Thank you to everyone that commented, you guys are amazing.
Four new comments please.
Thank you.