She's a Killer.

01. she's back.

Chloe Bautista made her way throughout the arena, looking for Mr. Vince McMahon. After a seven month injury leave, due to fracturing several vertebrae in her back, The Falcon was ready to return to the ring. With a note from her doctor clutched tightly in her hand, she nearly skipped her way to his office, knocking on the door happily.

"Come in."

She snickered at his voice, knowing he wasn't expecting her back for another month at least. Swinging the door wide open, Chloe pranced in and jumped on the first person she saw- Which happened to be Paul, better known as Triple H. The large man laughed and swung her around, though without the enthusiasm he normally had. She knew it was for one of two reasons, either he was afraid to hurt her back or he was missing Shawn.

"Chloe, what are you doing back so soon?!" Vince grinned, standing up and walking around his desk.

"I healed faster than the doctor expected; I'm fully recovered and ready to return to wrestling. I got a doctor's note and everything!"

Vince quickly took the note she was waving around, knowing that Chloe would take no shame in lying to come back early. After reading over the messy scrawl on the paper, he nodded his head and grinned, going back to his desk and starting to write something on a piece of paper.

"We've got to get you into a story line then."

Chloe groaned, hitting her head against Paul's t-shirt covered chest over dramatically, "Why? I want to be out of the spotlight for a while."

"Nope, no can do," Vince said sternly, "You're one of the most popular divas on the show."

"I don't think she should count as a diva anymore," Paul stated casually, "She doesn't even participate in any diva matches."

"But she has to be a diva to get the Diva's Championship," Vince replied in the same tone.

"But to get the Diva's Championship, I have to wrestle another diva, which I'm not allowed to do thanks to you," Chloe stated, turning away from Paul to face Vince.

"You know the circumstances," Vince stated rolling his eyes, "If it's for the title, instigated by a guest host, general manager or asked for by another diva, you're allowed to."

"That never happens though," She pouted, "I can never participate in qualifying matches, guest hosts always want to see me fight a guy, you gm's are always afraid I'm gonna hurt them, and the divas never want to come near me in the ring."

"You can't be a superstar, Chloe, it just doesn't work like that," Vince shook his head.

"This is so discrimination," She grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

He only rolled his eyes, waving Paul away and motioning for Chloe to sit. She nodded towards the larger male before plopping into the plush chair in front of Vince's desk, listening to the door shut. Vince continued to write for a few minutes before he set down his pen and smirked at her evilly.

"Have you been keeping up with the show?"

"Not very well," Chloe admitted, "Something happened with Brett, Shawn was obsessed with the Undertaker, John and Dave are having a bitch fight..."

"A bitch fight?" Vince asked in amusement, raising his eyebrow at the tall female in front of him, "Really?"

"What the Hell else do you call it?" She snorted, "Dave's pissed 'cause John's the Face Of The Company and John's pissed because Dave keeps beating on him. It's senseless and stupid. They just want attention."

"I thought I'd come up with a pretty good storyline," Vince sighed sarcastically.

"Your storylines always suck Vince, deal with it," Chloe winked at him, before laughing as he did.

"I'm pushing you right in the middle of that then," He smirked evilly.

Her jaw dropped as she stared at him, "Are you kidding me? What do you expect me to do in that? Help big brother?"

"Oh no. Definitely not help big brother," Vince pretended to shudder, "You'd be helping John, of course. You and your brother hating each other has been one of the longest running storylines yet and I don't plan on ruining it by having you two reconcile now."

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"You're smart," Vince smirked, "Figure something out."

"At least give me a run down of what's going to happen tonight," Chloe groaned, swiping a hand over her face.

"Well, right now one of the NXT rookies should be out confronting Miz, Orton, Swagger and Cena. He's gonna set up a match that..."
***

"Maryse!" Chloe called, standing in one of the hallways, preparing to go confront her brother, "Help me loosen my back?"

The French-Canadian blonde grinned and nodded, walking over to where her friend was standing, "What kind of trouble are you stirring up tonight, Miss Falcon?"

She grabbed Chloe's arms and waited for the taller girl to brace herself before she started twisting her upper body around, a resounding crack coming from Chloe's back. She sighed as relief flowed through her, Maryse releasing her arms and allowing her to spin back to face forward.

"The usual," She stated, bending back into a bridge, "Fucking with my brother, shocking the Hell out of everyone in the world. It's what I do."

Maryse laughed, making Chloe grin, "Just stay away from the divas tonight!"

"You know I'm completely banned from all diva matches," The taller said innocently.

"And I also know that the times you listen to Vince are sorely out numbered by the times you do not."

Both girls laughed before saying their goodbyes. One of the stage crew motioned towards her and she fixed her cropped white t-shirt. She steeled herself and took a deep breath from her nose, strutting out onto the ramp, going unnoticed by the Superstars. With her almost grotesque flexibility she wrapped her left foot around Dave Batista's leg and yanked it from under him, quickly moving to sit on his back. Her boots shifted to press against the back of his head, his face pressed into the floor as she took the mic being held out to her by a camera man.

"Now, now, big brother, I'm offended. How dare you walk out on a match?" She clicked her tongue, "You're not a Batista- You're a coward."

"CHLOE THE FALCON BATISTA!" Jerry shouted from the commentators table, "I thought she was out on injury leave!?"

"Obviously not," Cole chuckled, "She's always there to knock her brother off his high horse."

Music began playing and Chloe whipped her head around, glaring at the man who walked out. The guest host, one of the NXT rookies. She stuck her nose up upon seeing his obvious better-than-thou attitude.

"Doesn't look like Chloe's too impressed with David Otunga," Jerry chuckled.

She stood up off her brother's back and unceremoniously dropped her mic, walking over to the man and looking him up and down. Her lips curled into a distasteful grimace as she quickly turned her nose up and sashayed back stage.

"Not too impressed at all, King," Cole replied, "Not at all."

Batista climbed to his feet, a deadly look on his face as he swiftly followed his sister out. Cena remained on the ramp with Otunga, while the ShowMiz continued to celebrate down in the ring. It seemed as though almost everyone was quite surprised by Chloe's reaction to the rookie. Her careful indifference to almost every other wrestler on the roster was one of her trademarks. The Falcon had no friends and had no enemies, for the most part.

It was a well known fact that Chloe hated her brother with a serious passion, though the reason why was still cloudy. It was also known that she idolized Triple H and would always, no matter what, be at his side.

For the rest of the roster, Chloe was a ticking time bomb set to go off at any time. And if they happened to be on her bad side when she went off, they knew they were in trouble. She was the greatest Allie and the worst foe- which was why every Superstar could be found at one time or another, attempting to suck up to her. Chloe was manipulative and devious, a bad combination for anyone who pissed her off.
♠ ♠ ♠
her outfit.
Yes, this will be a Randy Orton romance. Because I'm a sucker with men for tattoos and snakish attitudes (:
Remember ya'll, I'm not perfect. Feel free to point out any spelling/grammar mistakes you see.
Keep an eye out, my Paranormal A7x story will be out pretty soon. Stay tuned kids<3