She's a Killer.

10. authority figures make her laugh.

Chloe waited backstage in the guerrilla area, listening as Vicki Geurerro and Edge bitched at Randy from the top of the ramp. She rolled her eyes in annoyance; even in real life Chloe didn't like Vicki. The personna Vicki played on the show was no different than her actual personality. It was annoying for Chloe to stand backstage while they bickered. She knew she had to wait until Randy gave her the que, but it was getting on her nerves. Chloe really, really disliked the sound of Vicki's voice. A sigh of relief left her lips as she heard him say the words and she slyly slipped out onto the ramp.

"And this," Randy chuckled evilly as the crowd roared with cheers, "is why I love my girl."

Edge collapsed as a heeled boot connected to the back of his head. Vicki screamed, turning to see Chloe Batista standing behind her. The youngest Batista had her arms crossed over her chest, a mean scowl on her face. The new general manager didn't even notice Randy swaggering up the ramp.

"Vicki Geurerro," Chloe mocked, rolling her r's obnoxiously, "I know I'm not the most liked Diva around here, but it definitely makes me feel good about myself to hear that these guys hate you so much more than me."

The audience screamed, disagreeing fervently, "Don't put yourself down baby. They love you more than a lot of the idiots on this show. How about you show Vicki why they love you so much?"

Chloe smirked, allowing Randy to easily throw her up onto his shoulders. She balanced gracefully, carefully holding herself on her feet as Randy held his mic up.

"Just so you know, Vicki," Randy chuckled darkly, "Chloe will be standing ringside during my handicap match later tonight."

Without another word, she pushed off his shoulders, flipping twice before landing an agonizing Falcon Shooter on the barely conscious Edge. Vicki screeched loudly and waddled backstage in her cheap heels.

"That's my girl," Randy chuckled affectionately, easily lifting her off of the now knocked out Superstar and to her feet.

Chloe smirked seductively and winked at him, grabbing the collar of his shirt, "Let's go have some fun before our matches."

***

It wasn't long before Chloe was plowing down the ramp and sliding into the ring, ripping Dave off of Mark Henry and slamming her foot into his balls. The taller man screamed in agony, falling to the mat and rolling around in pain. She smirked, standing roughly on his stomach as he laid there clutching himself. She sent a pointed look towards the World's Strongest Man before clicking her tongue in disdain. The crowd screamed and she pushed off of Dave's chest, jumping high before landing with one knee in his groin and the other in his lower stomach.

"That would be a modified Falcon Shooter, which Chloe likes to call the Blue Balls, considering it normally makes a man quite blue."

She grabbed a mic and chuckled meanly, "And I hope you all realize that the new general tight ass said nothing about me being ringside."

The mic dropped from her hand and she kneeled down beside Mark, rubbing his shoulder softly.
After the show cut to a commercial break, she carefully helped Mark to his feet. Of course, to her disdain he held the middle rope down for her so she wouldn't have to bend so much. Once she was out, they slowly made their way up the ring, Chloe still murmuring and cooing over Mark's injured shoulder.

"You okay Mark?" She asked as they stepped backstage, looking up at his face since he completely dwarfed her.

"Yeah, I'm fine Chloe," He grinned, hugging her loosely, taking care not to crush her, "Thanks for the save."

"Anytime... Well, mostly," Chloe winked at him before walking off to find her boyfriend.

It wasn't long before she found him hanging out in one of the backrooms, playing some football game on the X-Box. She rolled her eyes, seeing John Cena right next to him. Both were muttering angrily under their breath, occasionally reaching over to shove the other to throw them off. She easily slid under his already rounded arms, curling herself into his chest. A kiss was dropped against the crown of her head and she sighed closing her eyes.

"You feeling alright, baby?" He questioned without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Yeah, just a little sleepy. Are you ready for your match later?"

"Of course," Randy chuckled, "So long as everything goes according to plan."

Soon enough she was walking down the ramp with him, his arm wrapped affectionately around her waist. He jumped onto the apron and held down the middle rope, reaching his arm out to hoist her up. She smiled at him appreciatively and slipped into the ring, a small hum falling from her lips. Randy gloated for a moment before walking to the middle of the ring and engulfing Chloe in his arms, pressing a kiss against the side of her neck. She couldn't help the slight giggle that fell from her lips, causing him to grin and kiss her lips.

"I love watching the Viper act like this. It's like he's a whole different person."

Edge's song came on and Randy moved in front of Chloe, still holding onto her hand. She quite adored his protective nature. A small chuckle fell from her lips as she pushed her bangs back, watching Edge climb into the ring with Ted and Vicki go sit next to the announce table. With a final kiss for good luck, Chloe slipped out of the ring and went to lean against the barricades, ignoring the hands on her back and shoulders. It wasn't long before Randy was advancing on Vicki. Chloe couldn't help but smirk when she started screaming she quit.

Randy RKO'ed Edge, giving Vicki the opportunity to run. She obviously didn't remember Chloe was ringside. When her long leg suddenly shot out in front of the stout woman, Vicki went down with a scream and a crash. Chloe smirked, standing to her feet and pushing her long ponytail over her shoulder. She was soon joined by Randy, who wrapped his arm around her waist and escorted her back up the ramp, a smirk on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very long, but ohh well. I've realized that this story is mainly focused on what happens during the show, so I'm going to start some off-screen things. if you don't get what I mean now, you will later(:

Aaand, I'm going to be a comment whore now. FIVE people must comment this story before I will update Killer. I'm done being nice and requesting comments. Not I'm demanding :|