She's a Killer.

14. her bad moods are something to fear.

Fury pumped through Chloe's veins as she stormed through the arena, screaming until her lungs burned about the shitty security. No one dared get into her path as she stormed a blazing trail through the back hallways of the arena, WWE superstars, divas, and staff alike jumping at the first sign of her coming near.

"How did those shit faces even get in here!?" She screamed, her tan face turning red.

Chloe was never one to be easily angered. She was level headed and calm and always tried to find the most non-violent answer as possible to any problems. Her absolute fury was such an abnormality, that even Randy wasn't sure how to handle her. Literally no one had ever seen her so angry before; ever. It took so much for her to get angry that it basically never happened. She was always too happy, too optimistic.

Vince and Bret intercepted her before she could storm into the guerrilla area and through the curtain. What the NXT season one rookies had done was not scripted; they weren't even supposed to be in the building when it happened. The eight had already been released from all contracts, except for Barret, and no longer had any ties to the WWE. Bret and Vince knew, sure as Hell, there would be nothing to stop them from attacking Chloe the moment she stepped into their way. As strong as she thought she was, she couldn't handle eight fully grown men on her own.

"We can't let you go out there Chloe," Vince stated, holding his hands up, as if to calm her rage.

"Like Hell you can't!" She roared, "Step a-fucking-side!"

"No Chloe," Bret stated, his gravelly voice echoing throughout the room, "These guys have taken down every security guard sent out and there isn't a damn thing stopping them from attacking you if you go out there."

"So you're just going to leave John!?" She demanded with an outraged cry.

"We have no choice Chloe," Vince sighed, "As soon as they leave, which they will because the police have been called, paramedics will be sent out and everything will be okay."

"That's a lie!" Chloe shrieked, "It will not be fucking oh-kay! You're going to let these mother fuckers get away with this!? You're going to let them waltz onto your show, beat the living Hell out of your employees, and just fucking walk away!?"

A few feet behind them, a few of the superstars were standing around, giving each other nervous looks. Christian suddenly nudged Randy, his eyes wide as he motioned for him to go forward and control his raging female. The taller male quickly shook his head, muttering 'absolutely not' under his breath. Chloe was pissed and would beat the Hell out of anyone who dared cross her. Randy might not've looked it, but he was definitely far too smart to get caught up in that. Matt K., on the other hand, was not nearly so smart, as he stepped closer to her with a nervous look on his features.

He very carefully reached out and put his arm on her shoulder, gulping when she turned and gave him a very Falcon-ish glare, "Chlo', please, calm down."

"Why the fuck should I calm down?" She demanded in a low, deadly voice, "One of my best friends just got pounded into the fucking mat in an eight on one fucking street fight. And the worst part? Some of those mother fuckers were my friends! MY FUCKING FRIENDS!"

She suddenly lashed out, kicking a near-by metal crate so hard it crashed to the ground. The sound grated on her ears in a way that caused her to immediately cover them with her hands. A reverberating echo from the crash swam through the room, vibrating in her head. A grunt of anger left her chewed-raw lips; it had been a while since she'd experienced the symptoms of her inner ear disease.

Randy quickly walked up behind her once she'd dropped her hands, wrapping his good arm around her from behind to effectively pin her arms against her sides. She struggled for just a moment before turning and hiding her face in his chest, murmuring about the sound hurting her ears. He gently kissed the side of her head and nodded, looking up at everyone else in the room.

"We're going back to the hotel. Call me once you know what's up with John."

It wasn't easy for Randy to drag her into his rental car, her ears were still ringing and she was fighting him. He quickly pushed her into the SUV and took it upon himself to buckle her in. Randy still wasn't all too sure how to deal with her anger. Usually, he was the one with the attitude problem and she always took care of him and calmed him down. She'd totally reversed their roles and he was lost like a straight man in a dress boutique. Upon getting into the drivers seat he saw that Chloe had leaned her seat back and curled her legs up to her chest, holding her hands over her ears with her eyes clenched shut.

He was only vaguely aware of her ear disease. The doctors had no idea what it was, they'd never seen it before. They couldn't figure out what caused it, how she got it, anything. It was a total mystery for everyone. Randy sighed and reached over, putting his hand on her thigh lightly as he began to drive down the road towards the hotel Vince booked.

As furious as he was about what happened to John, he knew he had to take care of Chloe first. She'd become his number one priority over the weeks, much to his surprise. He pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and walked around to get her out, pulling her into his arms without uncurling her tightly spun limbs. Since he'd already been given their key card, he walked straight to the elevator, not bothering to stop at the front desk. A few moments later he slid the card into the door and pushed it open, carefully dropping her onto the bed.

"Baby," He murmured, carefully pulling her hands from her ears, "Do you wanna take a bath, or just go to sleep?"

"Bath."

Randy sighed, realizing she didn't plan on saying anything else. She was beside herself with worry for John and fury for the rookies, and probably anyone else who dared piss her off. Randy left her in the bedroom and walked into the bathroom, plugging the large bathtub and pouring some of the bubble bath in as the hot water poured from the faucet. He sat on the toilet seat and took his shoes and socks off with one hand, tossing them into the corner as a yawn fell from his lips and his eyes momentarily slipped shut. A sudden noise startled him, causing him to look back over his shoulder. Chloe was standing in the doorway, tears falling down her face in a waterfall like fashion. Almost instantly, Randy was to his feet, walking over and scooping her into a bear hug.

It seemed like she'd been holding the majority of her tears back until that moment, when the flood gates broke and she was suddenly sobbing, falling into his embrace. Randy hushed her lightly, trying to get her to breathe through the tears.

"Come on, let's get you into the bath baby," He whispered, carefully using his bad arm pull loose the strings on her corset.

She didn't say anything as it fell down, followed soon after by the rest of her clothes. Randy gently lifted her up, slipping her down into the water. He found himself desperately trying to control his body. It was the first time he'd seen Chloe without clothes on and he definitely had to say, she was well worth the morning wood he'd been waking up with every morning for the past several weeks. Her slender, muscled form was to die for and he had to push his hands down into his pockets to keep from touching her.

"Randy," She muttered, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, "Either get in with me or get out."

"You want me to leave baby?" He questioned with a frown.

"No, I don't fucking want you to leave," Chloe hissed, and he could literally hear her teeth grinding.

He nodded and stood up, carefully unhooking his sling, a grimace on his face when he had to pull it off. A few seconds later, Chloe abruptly stood and Randy's eyebrows shot nearly to his hairline. She didn't seem to mind she was standing completely naked in front of him, drenched in water and running with soap suds. Randy was battling himself, half wanting to jump her and the other wanting to get the hell away so he didn't jump her. She swatted his hands away from where they'd been trying to unbuckle his sling.

"Chloe, what're you doing?"

"You're gonna hurt your shoulder trying to get this off yourself," She grumbled, not looking up at his face, "You know that, doctor said to have help."

Randy shook his head, a puckered smile sneaking over his lips, "So sorry."

She continued to keep her eyes focused on his chest, carefully removing his sling and helping him pull off his shirt. A blush painted her cheeks when he rested his hands on her slippery hips, kissing the top of her head while she went about unbuttoning his jeans. The intimacy in the air wasn't lost on either of them, as the red in her cheeks darkened further and Randy stepped closer, their bare chests just centimeters from touching.

He leaned down slightly, ghosting his lips over her cheek bone and breathing lightly against her ear, "I love you, Chloe."

Her head tilted to the side at the feel of his lips on her skin, her eyes slipping closed slowly, "I love you too."

She let her forehead fall gently against his chest, feeling his steady heart beat. Randy carefully slipped his jeans and boxers down his legs, kicking them into the corner along with the rest of their clothes. Chloe's cheeks were redder than a tomato. It definitely wasn't the first time she'd seen him without any clothes, but it was the first time it had intentionally happened, for her anyway. Randy stepped over the edge of the tub and pulled her into his chest, gently lowering them both into the water.

"Is this okay?" He asked softly in her ear, holding her around the waist as she sat between his legs.

"More than okay," She murmured, laying her head to the side against his chest.

Randy grinned boyishly, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and dropping a kiss against the top of her head. He kept picturing them in two years, Chloe wearing a large diamond on her finger. Her stomach had swelled to allow the small child inside her to grow. Randy was standing beside her, holding his daughter, Alanna, on his hip. Behind them was a two story house with a wrap around porch. He had to tell himself to stop; he couldn't get ahead of himself.

"Chloe, I love you baby," He whispered into her hair gently, making her shift slightly.

"I love you too, Randy," She said in a low, tired voice, "Sorry I got so upset."

"Don't worry about it, babe," Randy smirked slightly, "Just let your anger out in the ring."

"Trust me," She murmured darkly, "I plan to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey(: long time, no update right? I know, this isn't the best chapter I've ever written. Actually, it's pretty terrible, but writer's block has been kicking my ass. I'm having trouble picking up the pace with the plot and it's royally pissing me off. Hopefully I can get into the swing of things soon.
Anyway, I need you all to comment this or I'm gonna be a bitch and not update for a really long time. I'm thinking three comments over there, easy enough, right? Right. So get to it (;