She's a Killer.

15. she has an aptly possessive boyfriend.

Three days passed since the incident with the rookies. John had been cleared to get up and walk around but he still wasn't allowed to wrestle any house shows for a week. His back was killing him, along with his hips and neck, and Chloe had taken to babying him constantly. Not only that, but she'd started snapping at anyone unfortunate enough to cross her path. Especially when she happened to have a run in with Wade Barrett in the breakfast bar. She could only hope the black eye she'd landed him with would last a while.

"John, are you hungry?" She questioned, "Do you want me to run down and get you some breakfast, or do you want room service?"

The man in question grinned at her from his position on one of the two beds in the small hotel room, "Room service is just fine."

She nodded and stood, grabbing the phone provided by the hotel. Randy and Adam, who were sharing a room with John and, of course, Chloe, were sitting on the nice sized couch in the middle of the room watching the television. After John had been assulted, the group had decided John would get his own bed. And since Chloe and Randy automatically shared, Adam had been stuck sleeping on said couch. He'd whined and complained for a while, but eventually admitted the couch was probably just as comfortable as the bed and better than sleeping on the floor.

"Chloe," Randy called, standing up and wrapping his arms around her waist once she'd finished on the phone, "Let's go take a bath. Give John some room to breath."

She turned a dark look on her boyfriend as he dragged her backwards and into the bathroom, closing the door behind them and locking it. He heard the low rumble of Adam's voice, followed by John's loud laughter. Chloe rolled her eyes and sat on the counter as Randy started the bath, shifting his arm in his sling. He'd never been a fan of wearing them, even when he knew he needed them.

"Come here," She grumbled, motioning for Randy to come stand between her legs so she could take off his sling.

He laughed lightly and shrugged it off, pressing a light kiss against the tip of her nose, "You know you're suffocating him."

"I should punch you in the face," She muttered with a roll of her eyes, before slipping off the counter and stripping out of her clothes.

"You love me too much," He stated with a chuckle, shedding his sweats and boxers and slipping down into the full bathtub.

Chloe rolled her eyes and followed him down, sitting between his legs and leaning against his chest. His arms came to rest around her waist under the water, settling his chin on her shoulder. He could sense her annoyance towards him but didn't let go.

"You wish I loved you too much," She finally murmured, resting her head back against his chest.

Randy smirked and kissed her cheek lightly, "You know you're suffocating him, don't you?"

"I just don't want him to get hurt anymore," Chloe stated haughtily, crossing her arms over her chest, "I know what it's like to have a broken back."

"Chloe," He laughed lightly in her ear, "A back that you've been complaining about for the past week. Not only that, but your cold has gotten worse to the point I think you should go to the doctor."

"The cold," She murmured, seemingly just remembering she'd been sick, "That's why all of this steam is making me dizzy."

"Probably," He nodded, "And now, you're staying up all night worrying about John and me and you're getting worse. You just need to take off a few days to recuperate."

"I haven't done the last two house shows, I'd say I am taking off a few days," Chloe huffed, crossing her arms.

"I mean from everything, girl," He chuckled, "From waiting on me and John hand and foot, from worrying constantly, baby you're going fall over dead if you don't relax."

Chloe sighed heavily in annoyance, "It's hard to take a break around here, Randy."

"That's why I think you should take off next week and go see Dave. Maybe even stop in a see Mark and Shawn."

"You're crazy," She rolled her eyes, "You know that Vince would never let me miss a show if I wasn't injured."

"Actually, you're wrong," He stated with a smirk, "I've already cleared it with Vince. It took a little threatening on my part, but you've got the whole week after this coming RAW off."

"Randy," Chloe looked back at him with a smile, shaking her head, "You are one of a kind."

She watched as a smirk slipped over his lips, "Yeah. I know."

A little more than an hour later, both climbed out of the tub, wrapping towels around themselves. A knock came at the door to the hotel room, making Chloe frown. It was extremely doubtable that John or Adam would haul their lazy asses up and see who was there. She'd just stepped out of the bathroom when, to her shock, Adam stood up and answered the door. Her face was quickly taken over by a sour look at the sound of Tanya's voice.

"Uhm, sorry, I was told this was Chloe's room..."

"She actually just got out of the bath," Adam stated with a raised eyebrow, "What did you need?"

"I had wanted to see if she would go shopping with me..." Tanya trailed off, a frown on her face, "Why is Chloe sharing a room with a bunch of guys?"

"Because my boyfriend is one of those guys," She stated, walking up behind Adam with her towel tied in a knot over her bust.

"Oh, well," Tanya gulped slightly, having to wretch her eyes away from where Chloe's barely covered chest, "I was hoping you'd g-go shopping with me?"

"Sorry sweetie," Chloe smiled, the shine in her eye showing she wasn't sorry in the least, "But Randy here is taking me out to lunch, because he was being an asshole."

"I am?" Randy groaned unhappily, "I was?"

John started laughing at the look on his friends face, "I told you to just let her do what she wanted man. If she wants to be psycho protective, that's her business."

"Shut up, you," Chloe stated meanly, turning her dark look on the man laying in his bed, "I punched Barrett in the face on your behalf. God knows I'm going to get my ass kicked for it too."

"No one told you to put your life at risk to get revenge for me," John huffed, "Turning your bad decisions back on me, meanie."

"Look, Tanya, you should probably leave," Adam quickly advised, seeing that Chloe's attitude was quickly heading south.

"B-But... Chloe, I-I really wanted to spend some time with you. I know you d-don't like me all that much right now, b-but maybe... if we hung out a little, you would start to? I mean, y-you're the whole reason I came to the WWE. If I w-wasn't for you, I wouldn't have g-gotten into wrestling at all. Y-You're my h-hero, Chloe. I can't stand for you not to l-like me..." Tanya stuttered, sounding close to tears as she looked down at her feet.

A serious pang of guilt hit Chloe straight in her chest and she grit her teeth, refraining from punching something, "Alright, look Tanya, we'll go shopping tomorrow before the house show, but—"

Tanya sudden, ear splitting screech had Chloe gasping, covering her ears with her hands as the shorter female suddenly launched at her for a tight, uncomfortable hug. Randy stepped forward, prying Tanya away from his girlfriend upon seeing her literally groping Chloe's ass. He gave the shorter girl a very dark look, a snarl lifting his lips.

"One, keep that screechy fucking voice of yours down, she has an inner ear problem. Two, keep your fucking hands off her ass, that's mine. Three, get the fuck out of here before I kick you in the head."

Tanya was instantly sprinting from the room, looking like she hadn't even heard Randy's threatening words. Not only had Chloe agreed to do something with her, but she touched her. She'd touched her in an intimate way that she'd only dreamed about. Tanya was basically on cloud nine; nothing was going to bring her down. Even a pissed as Hell Viper.

"Stupid fucking dyke better keep her hands to herself," Randy hissed towards the other men in the room, "No one touches my things."
♠ ♠ ♠
The usage of the term 'dyke' in this story was not meant to be offensive or derogatory to anyone in the real world. I warned everyone that this story could possibly contain offensive material, no complaints.
Yes, Tanya is obsessive and creepy. She's supposed to be.
Go check out my wrestling one-shots: click here to see all of them. There's two Cody Rhodes, one Christian, and one Justin Gabriel fic. Ironically, all were written for my lovely friend Miss.WWExNXT. If you guys ever want a wrestling one-shot written, feel free to PM me, I love writing them :D
Could I get five comments on this story, please? Thanks ya'll. &&Sorry about the wait!