She's a Killer.

16. she's too happy for this shit.

The next day, Chloe woke to a very annoying knocking on the hotel room door. Glancing at the alarm clock, the bright red numbers alerted her it was only eight in the morning. The look on her face became cross as John groaned. She'd been up with him until five that morning, trying to soothe the nerves in his back. John had been in pain all night and had only fallen asleep three hours ago.

"What the fuck...?" He murmured, running a hand over his face.

Adam and Randy were both still blissfully asleep, not even hearing the obnoxious pounding at their door. Chloe sat up and motioned for John to lay back down, covering her mouth as she yawned before standing and making her way to the door. She glanced through the peep hole, her blood boiling when she saw Tanya on the other side. Wrenching the door open, she pushed the smaller female back and stepped into the hallway, pushing her foot into the door jam so it wouldn't close on her.

"I swear to God," She hissed, "You better have one Hell of an excuse or I will kick your teeth in."

Tanya's eyes got wide and she shuffled back slightly, clasping her hands in front of her, "Y-You said we could go s-shopping today..."

"It's only eight in the fucking morning Tanya!" Chloe exclaimed, "Do you really think I get up at eight just to go shopping? I meant at like, four or something. In the afternoon. Damn it, what the Hell!"

"I-I'm sorry Chloe. I didn't mean to make you mad," She whimpered, looking at the taller female from under her eyelashes.

"Look, I was up all night taking care of John. Come back around four," Chloe glared at her quickly before slipping back into the room, slamming the door none too gently in Tanya's face.

"Babe, what was that about?" Randy groaned, throwing his arm over his eyes.

"Nothing Randy," She murmured softly, walking to his side of the bed and kissing his cheek lightly, "Go back to sleep. I'm going to check on John."

"I'm fine, Chlo'," The man in question grunted from the other bed, "You've been up as long as me, lay down."

She looked between the two before sighing and slipping into bed with her boyfriend, allowing him to snake his arms around her waist and haul her over onto his chest. It took a few minutes but his breathing quickly evened out, causing her head to rise and fall on his chest in a rhythm. Honestly, Chloe was tired and a little freaked out by Tanya's advances on her. Chloe had no problem with lesbians and gays, but she wasn't all too comfortable about being hit on by a girl. Especially not a girl like Tanya, with her creepy stalkerish tendencies and obsessive behaviors.

"Go to sleep, Chloe," Adam randomly grumbled from his place on the couch.

"Fucking psychic," She hissed, laying her head on Randy's shoulder and closing her eye.
***
Hours later, Chloe was tromping through the mall, a scowl on her face. Tanya was talking her ear off about absolutely nothing, while Chloe was desperately attempting to find the Starbucks advertised on the walls. If she didn't get some kind of frappachino in the next two minutes, she would slam the bitch's face into the window. There was something about Tanya that just generally pissed Chloe off to no extent, whether it was her high pitched voice or the way she was constantly going on about her rise to wrestling fame.

What made Chloe the angriest was that she never got so angry before Tanya came along. She'd always been so happy go-lucky. Constantly smiling, laughing, and trying to get others to do the same. Chloe had always been such a generally happy person, and Tanya was changing her.

"Stop," She abruptly commanded, "Starbucks. Wait here, I'll be right back."

Without waiting for Tanya's reply, Chloe quickly dropped the few shopping bags she'd acquired and stepped into the coffee joint. It was busy as Hell, and much to her surprise, there were a couple kids in the back squealing over the last RAW. She smiled, pulling her hat off and folding it slightly before sticking it into her back pocket. Fans. If there was one thing that never failed to make Chloe happy, it was her fans.

She deliberately made eye contact with the girl wearing a Randy Orton t-shirt and winked, before ordering her coffee. The sudden burst of loud talking made her smile as she dropped a few coins into the tip jar. As she walked over to the serving counter, a tap on her shoulder made her grin. Upon turning she saw the kids all standing giddily.

"Hey guys," Chloe took her drink from the kid behind the counter, "What can I do for you?"

"Can we have your autograph!?" The girl in the Viper shirt asked quickly, "And pictures too? If that's okay with you, I mean. Oh God, is Randy Orton here too!?"

Chloe's grin cracked slightly, "You have no idea how much I wish Randy was here. But yes, autographs, pictures, whatever you want. You guys are just what I need to boost my mood."

The seven teenagers were almost instantly having her sign everything they had. One kid even had her sign the back of his neck, saying he was going to get it tattooed over. By the time her sharpie was starting to run out of ink, she'd signed two hats, five shirts, two purses, six shoes, and seven napkins. She gave all of them hugs, some multiple times. Honestly, the fans were what she lived for and definitely made her mood soar through the roof.

"Thank you guys so much," She smiled, pulling her hat over her head, "For watching the show and supporting me, you really have no idea how much it means to all of us."

With those parting words, Chloe quickly left the Starbucks, hearing the teens talking excitedly behind her. Upon finding Tanya, the younger female was sitting on a bench, her arms crossed and a mean scowl on her face. In short, the chick did not look happy. But Chloe couldn't bring herself to care.

"Time to leave," She stated in a chipper tone, "Got to get back to Randy and check on John."

Once again not giving Tanya time to reply, Chloe picked up her four bags and began to walk, taking long sips of her green tea frap. She couldn't wait to tell the guys about the kids, especially the one who headed directly over to the tattoo shop after she'd signed the back of his neck. It was those kinds of fans, the super dedicated ones, that kept her going.

"What took you so long in there, Chloe?" Tanya questioned, almost running to keep up with the taller female's long strides.

"I ran into some fans," She replied happily with a sigh, "Some of those kids are just so amazing. They never fail to put a smile on my face."

Tanya abruptly reached out and grabbed Chloe's arm, pulling her to a stop and making the taller look back at her, "I don't make you smile?"

Chloe raised one of her eyebrows, refusing to get annoyed again, "Honestly Tanya, I'm not going to lie. I may feel sorry for you, but I do not like you. So if after today, you could leave me alone, I would definitely appreciate it."

A smile once again crossed Chloe's features as her phone began to ring. She pulled it out of her phone, answering it happily upon hearing Randy's voice. She continued walking on, ignoring the completely floored look on Tanya's features. She really didn't care. Chloe didn't like Tanya and was tired of pretending to.

"B-But... Chloe..."
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit.
Kind of rushed and choppy, but it's an update, right? I'll probably go through and fix it up tomorrow, when I'm actually half awake (:
This story is dedicated to my best friend LAUREN, because she's amazing.