She's a Killer.

17. things don't always go her way.

Chloe's entire being was burning with pain, starting in her spine and spreading through her bones like a fire. The night's house show had been going great; the crowd was energized and excited, hollaring and cheering during every match. Most all of the preformers were in wonderful moods, minus The Nexus as always. The special effects were running smoothly, from the pyros to the lights, to the giant titantron. The night really seemed like it was going to make the books as one of the best house shows of 2010.

Until it came to Chloe and John Morrison's match. It was a mid-carder, and the winner was unscripted, really just made for the enjoyment of the audience. The two wrestlers had scripted the moves out that morning, choreographing the important stunts that would wow the crowd. Because the winner was undecided by the creative team, they decided between the two of them that John would be the winner, to help strengthen his current push.

Everything had been going according to their plan, until Chloe landed badly after being super-plexed off the top rope. She'd barely been able to make it to her feet in order to continue with the match as planned, allowing herself to get an Irish Whip into the opposite corner. She slammed against the ring post so hard she literally bounced off, landing face first on the matt. The moves might've been scripted, but that didn't mean they didn't hurt like a bitch.

The agonizing burning in her body made it almost impossible to get to her knees and use the ropes to haul herself to her feet. John's arms wrapped around her torso from behind, picking her up with disgusting ease and throwing her across the ring. She convulsed in only slightly exaggerated pain, rolling close to the corner on her stomach. Only seconds later, John rolled her onto her front side and set up his second Starship Pain of the night, excecuting it perfectly as always, causing a cry of pain to spill from Chloe's lips.

The sound obviously startled him and John immediately kneeled beside her crippled form, "Chloe! Chloe! Chloe what's wrong!? Do you need the EMTs?!"

"I can't fucking feel anything but the pain," She hissed through her teeth, "My back's on fire John. My... My muscles keep spazzaming... I ca... I can't feel my..."

"GET HELP!" John bellowed, causing the ref to jump to his feet, "NOT THE TRAINERS! SHE NEEDS AN AMBULANCE!"

"That bad?" Chloe wheezed, managing to lift her hand up off the matt, silently asking to hold his.

John laughed humourlessly as he grabbed her small, dainty hand, "You said you can't feel your own body, Chlo'. That's pretty bad."

"I... I need..." She trailed off, furrowing her brows and clenching her eyes shut, "Cold. I need something cold, I'm... on fire."

"I'll tell the EMTs when they get down here," He stated, squeezing her hand tightly when her muscles suddenly spazzamed to the point where her body almost jumped off the matt, "Just try to relax Chloe."

"Easier... easier said than... done..." She coughed a raspy laugh, "Hey... Do you know... where my Randy is supposed to be?"

John tried to stop himself from grinning, but mostly failed as a sly look crossed his face, "I bet you he'll be running down to the ring in less than thirty seconds. He probably had to dispose of the trainers trying to keep him out of the EMT's way."

"They get so psycho when we get hurt," Chloe huffed, only causing her muscles to jump painfully, "Always... always trying to keep everyone but the EMTs... from 'getting in the way'. I want Randy, dammit."

"Speak of the devil," John chuckled, "He's coming down now."

Chloe was instantly trying to sit up, not wanting Randy to think she was in too much pain. She hated to upset him. John shot the man sliding under the bottom ring a frantic look and pinned Chloe's shoulders to the matt, trying to hold her still.

"You need to stay still, Chlo'," He grunted, wondering how a small girl in so much pain could still be so strong.

"Listen to him Chloe," Randy ordered, coming to rest on her other side, "Lay down and stay still."

"I... I want to... sit up," She gasped, trying vainly to bat John's hands away from her shoulders.

"And I said lay down," He said in a commanding tone of voice, gently laying his palm against her cheek, "The EMTs got here just a couple seconds after I got past the security. They'll be down in just a minute to take care of you."

"You're so... fucking bossy..." Chloe muttered, forcing herself to still as much as possible on the matt.

Randy cringed, seeing how as much as she tried to do as he said, her muscles continued to shudder and spazzam under her tanned and tattooed skin, "Yeah baby, I'm the bossiest mother fucker you're ever going to meet, so it's best to just do as I say."

He turned his attention to the ramp, sighing in relief when he saw the EMTs running down with a stretcher, "Chloe, baby, the EMTs are here. I have to get out of their way for now, but I'll be in the ambulance with you, okay? I'll be right here the whole time, even if you can't see me."

"J...John, call my brother, tell... tell him I'll be alright and... and I'll call him first chance I g...get," Chloe choked, feeling the man's hand leave her own, as Randy's face left her line of vision.

"Anything you want me to do, Chlo'," He replied from across the ring as EMTs began to crowd around.

Everything started to slow down for Chloe after that. The EMTs moved in blurs, putting a brace around her neck and carefully placing her on a stretcher. Every couple of minutes, she would call out for Randy to make sure he was still there. He was, of course, every time. The blur began to spill together in a mess of colours, like a toddler's water colour painting. Soon, she just closed her eyes, to escape the head ache inducing lights and colours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah.
That just happened.
BAMM.