She's a Killer.

02. and she ain't happy.

Chloe was soon wandering throughout the halls, confused as to why she couldn't for the life of her find any of her friends. She was hoping to catch her best friend, Christian, before she had to go save John when Otunga bailed on him. She'd already changed into her ring attire and warmed up and was bored as heck, unable to find anyone backstage. Even Paul seemed to have dropped off the radar.

A groan was pulled from her lips as one of the stage hands told her it was almost time for her appearance. She walked towards the entrance of the ramp, rolling her shoulders. Boos began to sound from the crowd and her music immediately started. A smirk formed on her face for a second before she reverted back to her emotionless mask and walked onto the ramp, knocking Otunga to his knees on her way to the ring.

"Sputtering, stuttering insect language, I'm the creature you created. Everyday I grow jaded, calloused and exasperated. If I'll never be loved then I'll be hated. I'm one the of the freaks, the fagots, the geeks, the savages, rogues, rebels, dissident devils, artists, martyrs, infidels..."

"Chloe Batista, back again!" Cole grinned, watching her sashay down the ramp.

"You know, Chloe gets the most compliments for her ring attire of all the divas," The King stated, "Compared to some of the others, her attire is almost risque."

"She has to be careful about her clothes though, King. She's a high flier."

Chloe slid into the ring, managing to take the Big Show down by sending a roundhouse kick at the back of his kneecaps before he could get to Cena. Luckily the official's attention was else where until the loud sound of Big Show hitting the mat caused him to look back. Chloe slipped behind the ref before he saw her, sweeping his legs out from under him as John Cena got a fabulous hit in, stunning the Big Show. The ref just barely noticed the cover and counted to three, naming John Cena and David Otunga the new unified tag-team champions.

"Excuse me," Chloe stated into the mic she'd stolen from one of the announcers, "But if you look at the names on the list for this match, you'll find that it says John Cena and Chloe Batista against ShowMiz for the championship."

Cheers erupted from the crowd as Otunga made his way back to the ring, spitting furious curses as he went. John Cena quickly moved to stand in front of Chloe, blocking Otunga's path. He politely slipped the microphone from her hand and held it up to his lips.

"Didn't your momma ever teach you not to curse in front of a lady?" He questioned, his southern drawl nearly making Chloe smile.

She'd missed his dimples and deep voice. Of course, as The Falcon, Chloe couldn't show any preference towards him on stage. She stuck her nose up slightly and turned her head away from Otunga in a very bratty manner.

"Shut up and move Cena," Otunga growled into his mic, "This chick doesn't know who she's messing with."

Chloe took the mic from John's hand and stepped out from behind him, quickly getting into the tall males face, "You really think you're that hot, kid? Even my brother is a better wrestler than you, and that's really saying something."

The crowd erupted with amused cheers and shouts, adding to Otunga's fury, "I. Am. The Best."

"At what?" Chloe snorted, "Running away? Yeah, you just showed you were pretty good at that. What else are you the best at? Let's think, shall we? Talking big? Sure, sure. But you can't back it up. How about looking like an idiot on national television? You got that hands down. What els-"

Otunga lashed out, attempting to punch her in the face but failing when she bent back into a bridge, finding herself on her feet again after a slow motion backhand spring. The loud crack that came from her back caused John to grimace and he pressed his hand to her lower back, standing her straighter. She ignored him and grabbed her mic again, since she'd dropped it while dodging his attack.

"I sure hope you didn't really expect to hit me with that pathetic excuse of a fist," She raised her eyebrow, ignoring the audience as they laughed, "Now get out of my ring."

The male quickly left, his music screaming throughout the arena. It wasn't until he was completely out of sight that John Cena turned to Chloe, looking at her suspiciously. As much as she once again wanted to smile, she fought it off.

"Not that I ain't grateful, Ms. Chloe," He stated, "But why did you help me out tonight?"

Chloe only shrugged, flipping a bit of her hair over her shoulder, "I hate disrespectful people. And my brother. Mainly because I hate my brother."

Cena didn't say another word, only moved over to the side of the ring and held down the middle rope with his foot, so she could easily slip through, "Ladies first."

She dropped her mic onto the mat and slipped out, allowing Cena to jump off the ring and lower her down to the floor by her waist. Her music came back on as they both walked up the ramp, Chloe ignoring the fans while Cena went around trying to get all of their hands. Once backstage, she was almost immediately taken up into a hug by her best friend.

"Christian!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around his neck as he swung her around.

"Chloe!" He shouted back laughing, "My favourite girl."

"I see how it is," Dave grunted as he walked forward, trying to keep a straight face, "Hug him before your own brother. Thanks Chloe."

She laughed, untangling herself from Christian's arms and quickly getting caught up in her brothers. It wasn't long before she realized he had no intentions of putting her down. She groaned loudly and hit his shoulder with an open palm, causing him to abruptly loosen his grip, allowing her to force out of his hold.

"Someone tell me where Mattie is," Chloe chuckled, referring to Matt Korklan, aka Evan Bourne, who was responsible for her injury leaves.

"He's probably too scared to come anywhere near you when Dave and Christian and John are around," Cody Runnels grinned, picking her up off the floor and replacing her on her feet.

"What did you assholes do?" She demanded, putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing," Dave said smirking, "Just had a little talk."

"It was not his fault I fell wrong!" Chloe exclaimed, "I should've been able to twist out of hurting myself and Mattie knew that, or else he wouldn't have done that move. I just didn't move fast enough."

She held up her hands when the boys began to put up a fuss and shook her head. One thing she would never get tired of seeing was some of the toughest Superstars in the WWE pouting like children. She couldn't help but snicker as she turned and walked off, a small skip in her step. She managed to find Matt in one of the lounges, playing Smackdown vs. RAW with Kofi Kingston.

"Mattie!"

He quickly dropped his controller and stood up, running to pick Chloe up in a bear hug- even though he was two inches shorter than her. She laughed, curling her legs around his waist and hugging him back, allowing him to take her down onto the sofa as he purposely fell backwards.

"How's your back, C-bear?"

"It's just perfect, Mattie-bear," Chloe grinned, sitting up and ruffling Kofi's hair.

"I missed you, my high flying buddy."

Chloe laughed. Being one of the youngest on the roster, it was nice to have someone around that acted younger than her. Matt may have been pushing twenty-eight, but he acted more like twenty. She considered Matt to be a brother, whom she could tease, torture, and wreak havoc with.

"I missed you too," She laughed, cuddling into his side as he picked up his controller once again.

"You're going down Kingston," He stated evilly, choosing his own character in the game as Kofi did the same.

Chloe rolled her eyes, "People wonder why I love you. Kofi, give me that extra controller. God knows Matt needs all the help he can get."
♠ ♠ ♠
ring attire.
Chloe's entrance song is Rise, Rebel, Resist by OTEP.
I have thirteen subscribers to this story. I want five comments before I update again.
(because I'm a demanding bitch like that) (:

thanks for reading an be sure to check out Just Kennedy;;'s story EPIC.