She's a Killer.

03. she's a con artist, really.

Most of the WWE roster was gathered into a very large meeting room, cramped and unhappy. Why Vince had decided to schedule a random meeting at six in the morning was anyone's guess. Matt, Chloe, and Kofi sat at the very back of the room, hidden behind Mark Henry and the Big Show, playing hangman with a sharpie on Matt's arm.

Chloe and Kofi, the two more devious and manipulative out of the friends, had come up with a four letter word, that used three different letters of the alphabet. They'd already played four games with the same word, and Matt had missed every time. He was growing increasingly frustrated as Chloe cackled evilly under her breath and drew the first leg on the little guy.

"You're going down Korklan," Kofi snickered, tallying up the money he and Chloe had conned out of the older man with another sharpie on his arm.

"Fuck you," Matt grumbled, biting his lip, "Okay... how about... L?"

"Haha, sucker!" Chloe snickered darkly under her breath, drawing the final leg and an X in the little man's head.

"You're both cheaters!" He shouted, standing from his chair and pointing at the two.

"We are not! You just can't guess the word!" Kofi yelled back, standing with a smirk on his face.

"I guess twenty three fucking letters of the goddamn alphabet and I didn't get ONE!"

"Get the Hell over it! You're just too stupid to figure it out! IT'S FOUR LETTERS," Chloe shouted, standing up and slamming her hands on her hips in a threatening stance.

"Chloe, Kofi, Matt," Their heads turned towards Vince with the classic deer-stuck-in-the-headlights look, "Really?"

"They're being cheap!" Matt shrieked, once again pointing accusingly at Kofi and Chloe.

"You're the one that won't pay up the money you bet!" Kofi pointed back at the shorter man.

"YOU CONNED ME!"

"And we're damn proud of it, Korklan. Pay up," Chloe stated, a dark look on her face warning of dire consequences if he didn't comply.

"No way, you cheated!" Matt exclaimed, shoving his arms, which were covered in sharpie, into her face, "IT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE WOMAN!"

"We didn't cheat! You're just a dumbass!" She shrieked, pushing against his chest.

"Did too!" "Did not!" "Did too!" "Did not!" "Did too!" "Did not!"

"Don't make me kill you Korklan."

"Don't make me.. Do something bad to you, Batista-Two," Matt threatened weakly.

"Both of you shut up and sit down," Vince stated, rolling his eyes.

The two friends suddenly looked at each other, exchanging silent words. Not five seconds later, both were standing on their chairs, screaming at the top of their lungs.

"THE FLOOR IS LAVA!"

"OH SHIT!" Kofi shouted, jumping onto a table.

"EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! WE MUST GET OUT BEFORE THE LAVA RISES AND KILLS US ALL!" Chloe shrieked.

"Could you guys grow up a little?" Stephanie McMahon asked, a small amused smile on her face, "There's no lava."

"LEAVE THE NON BELIEVERS!" Matt shouted.

"AND THE MENTALLY RETARDED!" Chloe sent a pointed look towards her brother, John, Randy, and Ted, "THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE SUCKS ANYWAY!"

By the time the two had finished screaming about the non-believers and mentally retarded, Paul, Cody, Phil, Jake, Mike and Matt Hardy had joined them on tables. Dave stood up calmly, focusing his attention on his screaming sister.

"Chloe, have you taken your Ritalin and Adderall today?"

"NO SIR!" She shouted, pointing at him, "YOU SIR, are dead. The lava has melted you into a Dave Batista puddle. Dave Batista puddles smell, so I shall take my leave."

She quickly jumped over a few tables before diving head first out the door, curling and rolling when she hit the ground. Chloe was almost instantly up and running again, making her way towards the stairs that would hopefully bring her to safety. Just as she was about to twist the door knob, she was taken up into a pair of strong, large tattooed arms.

"Daaaave!" She whined, struggling futilely in his arms, "This isn't coooooll."

Her brother just grunted, walking into the room once again. The return of the siblings caused Matt and Paul to stop their bantering over who was in charge. Seeing Chloe struggling uselessly, Paul shoved Matt to the ground.

"Human sacrifice!" He shouted, stepping on Matt's back as he retrieved the female and got back on a table, "For the cause man, it's all for the cause."

"Dude, you just killed me," Matt said, a shocked look on his face as he looked up at Paul, "What the hell?"

Paul only shrugged in response, "I like her more."

"IN YOUR FACE MATTIE!" Chloe screamed happily, latching onto the one affectionately known as HHH to the fans, "He loves me."

"Psht." Matt rolled his eyes.

"That's it!" Vince shouted, "All of you sit down, shut up, and don't move!"

There was a sudden scramble as the ones who'd joined the troublesome three-some charged back to their seats. Chloe ended up sitting on her brother, his arms wrapped tightly around her to keep her from bouncing around.

"Chloe, Matt, Kofi, act your age. Paul, don't encourage them," Vince glared at them, "Now, as I was saying before-"

"Wait!" Matt shouted, before running back to where they'd been sitting before and picking up a sharpie, "Chloe, what was the word!?"

"Were."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Nope."

"Fuck a duck," Matt grumbled, falling back into his seat while staring at his arm, "First I was conned, then burned in a pit of lava, and now Vince has publicly scorned me. FML."
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit.
Kind of a filler, but it shows the relationship between the roster (:
24 people have subscribed to this story- meaning I want 1o comments before I update again. Not hard, right guys? All it takes is a few minutes to write me a, "It's good because/it's bad because.." (: so hop to it! haha.
Keep an eye out if you like avenged sevenfold because I'm planning to write an A7x paranormal fic. My idea is pretty beast too :D
Thanks for reading!