She's a Killer.

07. don't say shopping in front of her.

The WWE universe was in a frenzy to say the least. The newest on screen couple was quite the duo. That night, after Randy carried Chloe backstage, she'd been immediately rushed to the medics so they could check her stomach. Christian and Ted apologized profusely, while she profusely thanked John for not fighting her. Not that she'd been mad at the others for going into the match, but there was no way she could've kept up with Ted had she wrestled with John first, even with Randy's help.

She was currently on bed rest by force, being watched non stop by any number of the SmackDown and Raw roster. Of course, she'd been given her own room in the hotel after the severe beating she'd taken the previous night. Christian and Ted couldn't stop apologizing, after being told that if Chloe had taken one more hit to her stomach during the match she would've been so severely injured it was possible she would've needed corrective surgery.

"Where's my brother guys?" She whined as the credits for The Little Mermaid rolled across the big screen TV provided by the hotel.

"Dunno," Christian grunted, shoving Matt K. off the bed with his foot, "Put another movie in."

"Watch the back man," He whined, standing up and walking over to Chloe's DVD case.

"I know you guys know where he is," Chloe glared at them both, "And what he's plotting. Now spill."

"I'm sorry, Chlo," Christian grinned at her, "But you're not all that scary when you're all taped up and on the verge of being tied to a bed because you wont stay still."

"And when I'm healed, I'm going to kill you," She stated darkly, shoving her best friend off the bed with ease.

Loaded up on advil, she was in very little pain. That and she'd had a very good nights rest for the first time in weeks. As far as Chloe was concerned, she'd be perfectly well come Friday when she was hoping to crash SmackDown.

Both Matt and Christian soon found their ways back on the bed, plopping down on either side of her as Cinderella began playing on the big screen. The two, being the cuddlers they were, quickly found themselves tangled up with Chloe. Three movies later, Matt was asleep and Christian was laying half way off the bed. Chloe was counting the little popcorns on the ceiling.

"Chloe, you in bed?"

"Dave," She whined, "I'm so bored."

"Well, I'm letting you out of bed, come on, get up and get dressed in something pretty."

"Pretty?"

"Like, a dress or something. But none of your mile high heels, doctor said it could jostle your stomach," Dave stated, lifting her up and over Matt and setting her on her feet.

"Fancy dress?" She questioned, her hands on her hips.

"As fancy as you can get your hands on."

"Does that mean I get to go shopping?" Chloe grinned evilly.

Dave made a pained face, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his credit card, "Yes."

Before he could stop her, Chloe had darted from the room, holding her stomach carefully. Dave quickly dashed after her, only stopping in the door way to see her looking at all of the doors in the long hall. Suddenly, she took a deep breath.

"NATALYA!" Chloe screamed, using one of her only female friend's ring names.

A door at the end of the hallway swung open and the pink streaked blonde ran out, looking frantically. She looked confused for a moment before noticing Chloe waving Dave's card in the air. Nattie squealed loudly before running back into her room. The other female did as well, quickly throwing on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. David, Tyson, Matt, Christian, and Dave were all watching in confusion and awe as the two girls darted down the hallway and jumped into the elevator.

"I've unleashed a monster," Dave muttered, running a hand over his face.

"Two," Tyson laughed, "Nattie hasn't gone shopping in a while."

***

"So what's the occasion?" Natalya questioned as they shifted through dresses in one of the upscale boutiques in London.

"I honestly have no idea," Chloe laughed, "Dave said to get a fancy dress and gave me his credit card."

"Short or long?"

"When I think elegant, I automatically think long."

"Good, me too," Nattie grinned, pulling out a few dresses and laying them over her arm, "Colours in mind?"

"Not at the moment, just not white."

"Well, yellow and orange are definitely good colours on you, but anything bright will make your eyes sparkle. I think we should try and stay away from black and dark blue."

"I'm really into bright yellow right now," Chloe stated with a nod.

"Perfect; Yellow, long, and elegant."

"So, how angry do you think Dave would be if I chose to wear heels instead of flats like he told me to?" Chloe asked casually, picking up a pair of gorgeous, pale pink heels, "They're not even as high as I normally wear."

"Carry 'em with you, but keep an open mind," Natalya said with a knowing nod, "And how about we go for a little black dress, because I found one that I think is perfect for you, especially with those heels."

"Ohh!" Chloe squealed happily, "I love satin!"

"Should we go jewelry shopping as well?" Nattie asked slyly as they walked up to the counter, not even bothering to try on Chloe's dress.

"Well, I do have some with me that would work, buuut..." She glanced out the window, "There's a really nice store right across the street, and I could probably find some to match my shoes.."

"It's gotta match the shoes," Natalya stated seriously.

"Then we're going jewel shopping!" Chloe grinned happily, taking her friends arm and dragging her from the store once they'd paid.

"How are you still so strong? You're supposed to be basically dead!" The blonde laughed, allowing her friend to pull her across the street.

"Everyone's been exaggerating," She rolled her eyes, "It was healing for nearly a week before last night and the only reason it's so fucked up after last night was because I pulled that Falcon Shooter. It's almost healed."

"I'm not sure if I believe that, but alright," Nattie laughed, walking into the high end jewelry store, "God I love London. Everything's so expensive looking."

"If it looks expensive, it is expensive babe," Chloe laughed, reaching into her pocket as her cellphone began ringing, "Hello?"

"You went shopping without me!?"

Chloe held the phone away from her ear as Maryse shrieked at her, causing odd looks from around the store. Natalya started laughing, muttering that the other blonde was going to kill her.

"Yes, Mar," Chloe laughed, "You're supposed to be hanging with your honey all day."

"Yeah, well, you're shopping."

"Me and Natalya are at one of the cute little boutiques near the hotel. The Jewelry one."

"Be there in just a few then."

"I thought she and what's-his-face were hanging out today?" Nattie frowned, "Maryse was really excited about it."

"I know, and that's why I have a feeling I'm going to be kicking some Russian-ass," Chloe grumbled lowly, remembering the rude, obnoxious Russian man Maryse had started dating a few months ago.

Nattie and Chloe were browsing idly when Maryse walked in, obviously trying to hide her puffy red eyes behind the large white sunglasses she wore. Chloe's anger rose to nearly painful heights upon seeing the marks around her friends wrists.

"Where is he?" She hissed, gently holding Maryse's bruises arms into her hands.

"What are you talking about?" Maryse attempted to laugh it off, pulling her wrists away from her friend, "Are we shopping or what?"

Chloe hit a 180, smiling and nodding, "Look for some pretties to match my shoes, will you? I feel a little guilty so I'm gonna go call Dave and tell him how much I love him."

Maryse laughed and walked away, while Natalya sent Chloe a hard look, knowing what her friend was doing. The brunette nodded and walked out of the boutique, dialing Randy's number on speed dial, only because she knew he wasn't against beating the living shit out of any one.

"Hey Chloe, what's up?"

His breathing was heavy, meaning he was probably in the middle of a work out. She could hear shouts and laughter in the background, confirming her thoughts. No doubt Paul and Sheamus were jesting back and forth.

"You'd do anything for me, right?" She asked sweetly, hearing something heavy fall abruptly.

"Who messed with you?" He demanded knowingly.

"Not me, Maryse. That asshole Russian bruised her. I'm not in any shape to turn his insides to jelly, so I was hoping you'd do it for me."

"Any idea where he is— never mind, he just walked into the gym. I'll call you later, be safe."

There was a click on the other line and Chloe smiled evilly, knowing Maryse's ex was now being throughouly taken care of. Chloe just wished she was there to watch the damage being dolled out. She yawned and covered her mouth before slipping her phone into her pocket and making her way into the boutique once again.

"Ohh! Chloe look what I found!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided that first come first serve for the two side characters was unfair, soo... If I haven't already sent you an application because you said something in a comment, tell me you want to be a side. I'll send you the little thing and once I have everyone's, I'll pick my favourites (:
Uhmsoyeah. I don't really have anything else to say :\
OMFG who else is pissed Batista quit?!