She's a Killer.

08. just when she thinks it can't be.

The three females returned to the hotel after a few hours of shopping. Saying they had a good time would be an understatement. They didn't get to hang out with each other without any males hanging around all that often, so it was nice for them to get a girls day. They parted ways and Chloe made her way back to her nice room, knowing Christian and Matt and possibly Kofi were inside.

"Let me in," She called, knocking on the door with her shoe, since her hands were full.

The door opened and Dave pulled her inside, taking the bags out of her hands, "You have half an hour to get ready, I suggest you work fast."

"Half-a-fucking-hour!?" Chloe shrieked angrily, "How the Hell am I supposed to work with that!?"

"I don't know but you better get on it," Dave shoved her inside of the bathroom, "Expect someone at the door to pick you up at seven. See you in the morning."

And suddenly, Chloe was alone in her hotel room. As nice as it was, she didn't have time to revel in the silence. Chloe apparently only had thirty minutes before someone picked her up and whisked her away. If she didn't know any better, she'd think it was Randy, but his work outs usually lasted a good seven hours and normally he basically died on his bed after them. She supposed it could've been Mike, but the odds were against him, since Dave wasn't a huge fan of his.

Twenty eight minutes later, Chloe had finished getting ready. Her hair was curled, her make up was applied in her normal dark manner, and her dress was on and fitting like a glove. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she slipped on her baby pink pumps and stood up with a smile. Her stomach was actually healing quite well; Chloe was pretty sure the medics had over exaggerated her injuries quite a bit. A strong knock came at her door and she stood, picking up a plain black clutch and opening the door.

"Randy?" Her eyebrows furrowed, "But I heard you working out earlier."

"I started early this morning," He grinned crookidly at her and held his arm out, "Ready?"

She laughed and wrapped her arm around his, "What's the occasion?"

"It's surprise," He stated with an evil laugh, knowing she hated surprises.

"You sir," Chloe poked him in the chest, "Are an evil bastard."

"Don't insult my mom," He teased, grinning when she glared at him.

"I would call you a son of a bitch, but I don't think that would help in this battle."

Randy only laughed as he led her out of the hotel and over to the car Vince had rented for them.
He opened the door for her and carefully lifted her up into the SUV, knowing her stomach was still on the rocks. She smiled in thanks and he shut the door, walking around and getting in the drivers seat.

"Can I know where we're going?" She asked innocently.

"Nope."

"Damn."

He shook his head and chuckled as she crossed her arms, pouting as she looked out the window. Had she actually been upset, he would've been slightly worried. They drove down the road, turning only a few times. Chloe was surprised he could drive so well, she'd be a mess trying to drive on the wrong side of the road. It wasn't long before Randy turned into a small, homey looking Italian restaurant.

"Oh snap!" She cried, "I forgot my birthday again didn't I?! Dammit, I'm trying to keep up with it, but it just comes so fast every year!"

Randy laughed heartily, shaking his hand and patting her thigh lightly, "You didn't forget your birthday, Chlo, or anyone else's for that matter."

"Are you sure?" She questioned, a pondering frown creasing her eyebrows, "Cause now that I think about it, I do think it's someone's birthday."

"Well, you know there are billions of people in this world. I'm sure some of them are celebrating a birthday today."

"Har har, someone's got jokes," Chloe stated sarcastically, giving him a bland look.

"Oh, that was funny," Randy teased, getting out of the car and walking around to open the door and help her out, "Admit it."

"It was hilarious."

"You're still being sarcastic."

"It's an unbreakable habit, you'll have to deal with it."

"If I must."

"You must."

"Are you sure I must?"

"Oh my God!" She shouted jokingly, "Yes, Randy, you must!"

He laughed and put his arm around her shoulder as they stepped into the restaurant, instantly being greeted by a younger girl with brown hair, who led them into the back where some private booths were located. Chloe slid into the bench seat and instantly found herself looking out the window, her eyes getting big when she saw the pretty view. She heard Randy slide in next to her and chuckle, requesting a water for the both of them to drink.

"With all intentions of sounding cliche, you look gorgeous tonight," He grinned, drawing her attention.

She fought back a blush and smiled back, "With all intentions of sounding equally cliche, you look pretty handsome yourself. I do feel a little over dressed though, compared to you."

Randy glanced around and shook his head, "You know this is just how I am. I was lucky Ted let me borrow a tie."

"I know, but still," She laughed a little, looking at his dark jeans and black button up shirt, matched with a dark blue tie.

He shook his head, brushing his fingers over her cheek affectionately, "Have you figured it out yet?"

"We're on a date," Chloe blushed, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers.

Randy chuckled lightly and kissed the back of her hand, tugging her a bit closer and draping his arm over her shoulder, "I knew you could get it."

"Why didn't you ever show... tell..." She frowned, stuttering over her words slightly.

"I tried," He laughed and shook his head in humour, "You're just... really oblivious."

"Oh my God," Chloe's eyes got wide and she stared straight ahead, her jaw dropped slightly, "Matt was... he... Oh My GOD!"

"What?" Randy raised his eyebrow at her, enjoying her flamboyant personality.

"A while ago Matt was like, 'Chloe, Randy loves you!' and I thought he was talking about like friends, yeah? So I was like, 'I love him too!' and he was like, 'No! He loves you!' and I was like, 'Dude, I know! I love him too!' and then Matt was like, 'Oh my God, I give up!' and he walked away."

"Remind me to kill him," He muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Sure thing," Chloe snickered, picking up her menu and opening it up.

Randy laughed, watching as she immediately put it back down. Chloe loved Italian food and would always ask what the server thought was the best item on the menu. He wasn't even sure why she picked up the menu at all. It wasn't long before the two were immersed in conversation, eating their food as the hours ticked by. It was about four hours later, exactly, when Randy's phone began ringing loudly. He groaned and dropped his head against the booth.

"Your brother is going to skin me alive."

"Why?"

"I promised to have you back—" He glanced at his watch, "An hour ago."

Chloe waved her hand dismissively and snorted, "He doesn't dictate my life. I can do whatever I want to, that includes staying out as late as I want."

"It's not your ass that's going to be kicked, babe," Randy laughed, draping his arm over her shoulder, ignoring the incessant ringing coming from his phone.

"Turn your phone off!" She whined, "God, I swear, this is why I never had a boyfriend in high school!"

"I'm not surprised, you had The Animal breathing down your neck," He grinned.

She rolled her eyes, "He should've been called The Destroyer of Chloe's Love-Life."

"You think he would destroy it if I asked you to be my girlfriend— even know that sounds extremely juvenile?"

"I wouldn't let him destroy that, Randy," She smiled coyly and chuckled.

"Would you be my girlfriend, Chloe?"

She pretend to think about it, pursing her lips and tapping her chin, before shrugging dramatically, "I don't got anything better to do, right?"

"Now who's got jokes?"

Randy's phone began ringing again, making Chloe grin, "Apparently, Dave."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chloe's outfit.
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I thought it was really cute :3
About the side characters; I've chosen two. It was pretty hard, since you guys all sent me some really interesting characters, but I did it. If I didn't choose yours, please don't be upset. It isn't anything personal, I just only had room for two and I had to pick the ones I could work with the easiest.
The winners:
Rocio Mariana Santos created by DuskAtDawn
Aiden Seraphina Maddix created by miss.WWExNXT
Thank you to everyone who sent me their ideas. I really appreciated them all, and I may use them in the future!

Now, in other news. I have a new co-write going on. It's an Avenged Sevenfold/WWE crossover with my lovely friend Jessi, aka miss.WWExNXT. It's called "In The Works". We'd really appreciate if everyone would go check it out and drop us a comment. The feed back works wonders! (;

Which reminds me, FIVE comments before I update this story again. The please and thank you is implied(: