New in Town

Chapter 1

“We are getting closer, she was here but its hard to say when. She’s getting better at hiding herself.” Stated the large cloaked figure. A group of them, all in black stood in an empty house of Dublin, Ireland.
“Aro will be happy to hear some good news from us then,” smiled a young blonde female. “Before we leave, lets have a feast.” The group of them sauntered away almost in an angelic manner.


I sat up in bed quickly, covered in sweat. It can’t be real, it had to be just a dream. My mind is playing tricks on me. I turned to the sound of my phone going off, to see it was my grandmother calling.
“Hello,” I said out of breath into the phone.
“You saw it too, this isn’t good Hayden. They are getting closer and closer.”
I sighed into the phone, listening to her ramble in worry. “Grams, calm down.”
“I need to find a way to help you, there must be something I can do, something I havn't found yet..”
“Grandmother, I am not putting you in danger. I can take care of myself. Plus I am close to the new location.” I looked at the clock to see that it was 4:00 am.
“I’m glad to hear that at least. You have to let me know if anything changes, if you see anything, hear anything, find anything. A friend of mine is working on something I think you might like. But that my dear is a surprise.” I just smiled into the phone. She always tried to change the bad phone call to a good one.
“When I get all settled in, I will come and get you. So you can visit to see where I am staying,” I said. “I have a good feeling about this place.” I got up and looked out the window of my hotel room. “I feel oddly safe here,” I reassured, staring at the sign that read, ‘Welcome to Forks’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, don't worry. Not all my chapters will be this short. I just wanted to give you just a little bit of what I have written. To get some feed back and to let you guys know that I am actually going to post more. :)