Status: Complete.

Take Me There

Julissa and Cass Lane are polar opposites, but the two remained close.

Cass was perfect with her blond hair and ice blue eyes. Cass was popular. Julissa knew her sister, though. Julissa knew she liked to drink her herbal tea in the morning and collect her stamps. She also knew Cass to be the perfect angel, and Cass's on again/off again boyfriend and neighbor--Nick Jonas--puts the icing on the cake of all things good.

Julissa just wants to find herself and where she fits in. She's bitter, sarcastic, and introverted towards everyone and has an obsession with time. What Julissa doesn't know is that time can only get worse; time can't stop things or slow them down. She didn't realize that time would become the painful reminder.

When Cass starts acting strange after meeting Zack, a new college friend, she starts to wonder what her perfect sister is up to. After piecing information together, Jules brings Nick into the mix and they try to find a way to help their loved one. But time decides it's too late.

When they discover the truth behind Cass and what happened, breaking occurs and they think it can never be fixed. As Jules and Nick grow closer, they discover that they can stick together, that they need to stick together. But Julissa wonders if time will decide to twist and break her like it did her sister, and she finds herself even more frightened than before.

Julissa needs a place of her own, a place where her mind can wander freely, without worry, and a place where she can learn the true meaning of love. Nick might just be able to take her there.