No one knew untill...

Chapter Four

Frank's P.O.V
Why didn't we get dressed. Haha Gerard got hard from that complement about the lyrics, then again I'm starting to go hard now from just thinking about him...When he gets out I'm going to make a move.
"You nearly finished in there?"
"Yip, you need to go?"
"Yip"
Finally he's coming out.
"You took a while"
"I know sorry, are you gonna go or what?"
"No i didn't need to go I was just bored"
"Oh"
I lean in for the kiss. Our mouths just touch, he leans in for more, Now we are kissing. It's great. I sould have done this before. Omg he does have feelings for me!That was the best kiss EVER!
"Gerard I have to tell you something."
"Ok, but I need to tell you something first."
Oh god we are both so hard from that!
"Frank, I don't know how to tell you this..." Oh god he is going to say that wwe can't be friends and all that shit about not being gay! Screw him! Fuck I do want to screw him!..."I love you."...Omg he feels the same way! OMG OMG OMG!
"Now what were you going to say?"
"I love you and always have loved you."
he moves toward me, start to kiss again this time it's harder,faster, srtonger,better than the last time. During this our towels come off and we are left on the floor with nothing on rolling around kissing. I know it sounds geeky and gay but I am enjoying this so much! What is Gerard doing? I gasped as he entered me...

Ray's P.O.V
Finally I got the beer! Man I hope they are home, normally they go out with people that I don't know.
"Knock Knock. Gerard! Frank!"
HOLEY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING? I DROP THE BEER. They hear that and look up to see what it was.
"Erm Ray hi.It's not what it looks like! Promise!" Gerard trys to cover himself up and get his towel on again.
"Oh yip, well I will give you these and I will see you some other time. Bye."
"Ray don't go!" Frank starts to go after me.
"Well I will leave you guys to it bye."
I walk out, I am so shocked I never in a million years saw that coming.
"Ray, hey"
"Hi Mikey."
"You're not going inside?"
"Nope I told Mama that I wouldn't be long."
"Ok suit yourself."