You Turn Away From All the Things That I've Been Trying to Say

It's In The Way We Make Love

Morgan and I are going out to see her ex-boyfriend, Matt, and his band play a show. She says she's being supportive of him as a friend. I don't think so, but I'll let it slide for the time being. Austin is having a boys night at his place, so I won't be hearing from him. I pouf my hair out with the hair dryer and strut out into the living room. I laugh when I come out. Morgan is wearing almost the same outfit as I am. Fitted hoodie, jeans and heels. She's texting on her phone. When she puts it in her purse, she examines me.

"That's what you're wearing?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We look like twins," She says.

"Well, good thing. Since we are!" She laughs.

"Yeah, good point," I roll my eyes and we walk out the door and get in my car. We pull into the bar parking lot and I park close to the door under the great light.

"So, the only reason were here, is to support Matt?" I ask.

"Yes,"

"As friends,"

"Yes,"

"OK, if that helps you sleep at night," We start getting out of the car.

"What does that mean?" She asks.

"It means, that you and Matt aren't over like you've been saying, are you?"

"Yes, we are over. I just wanted to support him and his band," I roll my eyes and we walk into the bar. We see Matt and his band by the bar, ordering drinks. We stroll over to them and Matt smiles when he sees Morgan. He gives her a hug.

"Hey, baby. I'm glad you could come. Hey, Madison,"

"Hey," I order a vodka and white grapefruit juice. Morgan and Matt talk for a few minutes before him and the rest of the guys have to go get shit around for the show.

We sit at a table and talk for a while and watch them set up. Morgan is stirring her drink with her straw and watching Matt. I pat her hand with mine and she looks up at me.

"It's gonna take awhile. But you'll get over Matt, trust me,"

"I know. But I still want to be friends with him,"

"You can be. You just have to accept that as a relationship, you're going nowhere," I say. She nods.

"Thanks babe,"

"No problem," We stand up and start walking over to the stage, so we can be on the rail.

A few other people are starting to gather around the stage, so that they can get a better view. Matt and the guys hop onstage and I'm reminded of the tour with Austin. Watching their show every night. Except, then I was side stage and now I'm in the pit. I try to decide which I like better, when Matt starts singing the first song. Morgan and I start screaming. We've been following the band for years and we know all of their songs by heart. We sing and dance the whole time and when the show is over, we go to the bar to get more drinks. The guys in the band come up to the bar and we drink and hang out with them for a few hours. I kick all of their asses in pool and end up earning twenty bucks, so I'm happy. I hear my phone ring in a text message. I walk over to a corner and look at my phone.

"How was the show?" Austin.

"Good. Were chilling now. What are you doing?"

"The same,"

"Do you want me to come over and 'hang' with you?" I ask.

"That would be nice. The guys can't entertain me like you can ;)" I laugh out loud.

"OK, I have to make sure my sister has a ride home and then I'll be right over,"

"Alright darlin'," He says. I put my phone away and walk back over to the bar and yell in Morgan's ear.

"Hey, I want to go to Austin's, can you get a ride home?"

"Yeah. I'll have Matt drive me home," She looks over at Matt.

"Can you give me a ride home tonight?" He comes over to us and puts his hand on her back and his face up by her mouth so he can hear her better over the loud music that's playing. She asks him again.

"Yeah, I can do that. No problem,"

"Thanks, Matt,"I say and give my sister a hug.

"Have fun, be safe," I tell her.

"You too,"

I pay for my drinks and walk out to my car. It's a short drive to Austin's place and when I get there, I park behind a Tahoe, much like his. I figure Austin won't want any of the guys driving home tonight. I grab my purse and strut up the sidewalk and ring the bell. There's a loud banging noise, and then Austin opens the door, smiling, beer in hand.

"Hey baby!" He says.

"Hey, what was that noise?" I peek inside. I see Blower sitting on the coffee table, which appears to be broken. Mike is laying on the floor.

"The guys were dancing," Austin explains.

"Right. You wanna go upstairs...it's quieter," He smiles.

"Yeah, right," He calls out to the guys in the other room,"Hey, nobody is allowed to go home tonight,"

"OK!"

"I'm going upstairs to hang with my lady," He takes my hands and pulls me up the stairs. When we get to his bedroom door, he stops.

"I don't think I should let you in my bedroom,"

"Why?"

"You're wearing a University of Michigan hoodie," I look down at my chest.

"Do you want me to take it off?" I ask, seductively.

"Yeah," I unzip the sweatshirt and let it fall to the floor. He grins and opens the bedroom door and leads me inside and I shut it behind us. He kisses me sloppily and I smile.

I kiss him, while pushing him towards the bed. He runs his hands up and down my sides and I pull his shirt off over his head, breaking our kiss for just a second. I kick my shoes off and he does the same and I pull him over to the bed. We fall down onto it, me on top of him. He rolls around so he's on top and I unbutton my jeans. He sits up on his knees and I put my feet on his shoulder and he pulls my jeans off and drops them to the floor. I smile up at him and he bends down and kisses me again, lightly sucking on my jaw. He takes his pants off and puts on the floor with mine. I arch my back up and he reaches under me and unhooks my bra and pulls it off of me. I run my hands through his hair and he whispers in my ear.

"I'm really drunk, take it easy on me," I laugh.

"I'm drunk too," He smiles and pulls my panties off. I pull his boxers off and he enters me slowly at first and then starts thrusting. I tilt my head back and moan his name, loudly. I don't even care if were being loud and his band mates can hear me. I scratch his back with my fingernails as he thrusts faster. We reach our climax together and he pulls out of me and falls back on the bed beside me. We breathe for a while and I look over at him.

"That was pretty fantastic for two people who are totally loaded," He laughs out loud.

"Agreed," He pulls me over to him and I cover us with the blanket and we fall asleep.

When I wake up, I hear someone in the bathroom, puking. Great. I lean up on my elbows.

"Austin, are you OK?" I yell.

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute," I lay back down and wait. I hear him turn the water in the sink and I hear him brushing his teeth. He comes out a few minutes in his boxers.

"Now, that's the way to wake up," I laugh and he crawls into bed.

"I want you again,"

"Then have me," I say and kiss him.

When were done, we lay on the bed, panting. His phone rings on the nightstand and he picks it up.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey! How's it going?"

"Yeah, cool. Were good. We had a hell of a party last night. If I had known you were around, I would have invited you over, dude," He waits for a second and I watch him smile.

"That's killer, dude. Headlining is such a fucking rush,"

"We have to tour again. We had a blast the last time, for sure," He says. I smile a little bit. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"OK, yeah. Get ahold of me. We'll go out and party or something...OK, talk to you later, Ty," He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"Tyler," I nod.

"That's nice....want to take a shower?" He smiles, devilishly.

"You're a fucking animal,"
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter is really short and boring. Next chapter will be better, promise!! ;) Comments are adored!

Madison't outfit

Morgan's outfit