You Turn Away From All the Things That I've Been Trying to Say

The Last Song

Austin and I are in the bus, getting ready to go into the arena with the rest of the guys. He's looking for sunglasses to wear, because he got so wasted last night that he looks like hell tonight. I'm standing in the lounge area of the bus, waiting. He finally comes out and he looks me over with a smile.

"I'm liking this whole rocker girl look you've got going to tonight, babe," He says, kissing me.

"Thanks, babe. Let's get in there,"

"You just want a drink," I smirk. It's true. We walk out of the bus and join the rest of the guys, and my sister, outside. Austin grabs my hand and we all walk across the bus parking lot to the arena. We all talk and laugh comfortably until we get inside the dressing room. Morgan and I go and sit on a leather couch to the side of the room. All the guys are milling around, making drinks and laughing. Austin and Cody bring us some drinks. I notice them all looking at each other like fucking pot heads, and they all walk out of the dressing room. Morgan looks at me.

"What the hell was that all about," I hold my hand out with my thumb and my pointer finger together and the other three fingers out, to signify holding a joint. She rolls her eyes. We both look up as the door opens and Tyler walks in, with a tall brunette girl. Morgan and I stand up.

"Jackie, this is Morgan and Madison, Austin and Cody's girlfriends, and obviously each others sisters," He says, "Girls, this is my new girl, Jackie,"

"Nice to meet you both," She says, smiling.

"You too. I'm Madison, you'll figure you which one is which soon enough, we have our own personalities," I say, shaking her hand.

"Well that's reassuring," She says, "So how old are you?"

"22," Morgan tells her.

"Where are the guys?" Tyler asks.

"We're not really sure...they kind of left us here," I say, laughing. I'm checking Jackie out.

"So like, you're really tall," I say to her.

"Yeah, I'm tall. It's kind of weird," She says. I can tell I kind of made her uncomfortable.

"No, it's nice...now we'll know where to look when we need something off a high shelf and we can't find Austin," I joke. Jackie laughs too, so I feel better.

"Yeah, well, I'm here to help," We all turn when the guys come back into the dressing room. They all greet Tyler, but keep moving to wear the liquor is. Austin walks over to me and wraps his arms around me from behind, kissing my cheek.

"Hey, baby," He says.

"Hey," I say, smiling up at him. I watch Cody do almost the same thing with Morgan.

"OK, honey. These are the Hinder guys. That's Austin and Cody. And this is Blower, Mark and Mike," She smiles at them.

"It's great to meet you all," She says.

"Is this your new girl, Tyler?" Austin asks him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because she's fucking hot," My mouth drops open. Sometimes I can't believe I'm with such an idiot.

"Hey now, you have your girl right there,"

"Exactly!" I say.

"What? Come on, baby, it's not like you never look," He says and kisses me,"Besides, nothing compares to you...Well, except your sister...but you know, that's not my fault!"

"Keep your eyes over here," I say. He laughs at me. I'm amusing him. Isn't that cute?

"It's nice to meet you..." he holds his hand out to Jackie. She shakes his hand.

"Jackie, and don't make your girlfriend jealous, she's pretty hot too,"

"Yeah she is, and the best part is there's two of her," He says, smiling. He puts his arms around Morgan and I. We both roll our eyes.

"Sorry, Austin dear. I'm taken," Morgan tells him. She pulls away from him and wraps her arm around Cody's waist.

"Hey, Cody's my boy...I'm sure he's willing to share," Cody laughs.

"Not on your life," Cody says, "You have the other one," We all laugh.

"We can trade every once in a while," Austin says. Morgan and I both hit him hard.

"Don't be a pig, Austin," I say.

"Forgive me, baby," He says, kissing me again.

"Ugh, how can I say no to you," The man turns me to mush, I can't help it anymore.

"This is going to be fun," Jackie says.

"Always is," Tyler tells her and puts his arm around her shoulders.

"I get this feeling you three will make great friends, probably stand around and gossip," He says.

"We'll stand around and talk about you," Jackie says.

"What about me?"

"Your ass," She sticks her tongue out at him.

"I like that subject!" I laugh.

"Hey! You wouldn't even let me look at her!"

"Oh, don't be such a baby," I tell him. He fake pouts and everyone laughs.

"Women suck," He says.

"Most guys like that in a woman," Jackie says, smirking.

"Well that depends, do you?"

"Austin!" I yell, horrified. What a idiot.

"Oh don't be such a baby," He says, in a mocking tone, "Anyways, Jackie honey, how did you meet Tyler here?"

"Lap dance," She smiles. Tyler laughs and kisses the back of her neck.

"I'm sorry?"

"I used to be a exotic dancer. I met him at the club I worked at," Austin looks interested now.

"Used to be?"

"Should I tell them how you got me fired?" She asks Tyler.

"Lap dance gone wild," He answers for her.

"Ooooohhh!" Jackie looks embarrassed all of a sudden.

"Don't worry, honey. This ones a screamer," Austin says and nudges me. My mouth drops open again and I smack him hard on the shoulder.

"Ow! What?!"

"Shut up," I say. I'm on the verge of getting pissed. Cody is laughing. Morgan glares at him.

"If you open your mouth, I'll smack you, and I smack harder than she does!" She warns.

"My lips are sealed," He says to her.

"I should smack you anyways, for thinking it," She says. He pouts and we all laugh.

"This tour is going to be difficult...three fucking amazingly hot women...damn," Austin says.

"Agreed," All the guys say.

"Well, I'm sure I speak for the three of us when I say it's hard being around all these gorgeous men too," Jackie says.

"Yes, very," Morgan and I say at the same time.

The tour manager sticks his head into the dressing room and tells Tyler that Theory's set is about to start, so him and Jackie leave us all. I grab Morgan's wrist.

"Do you want to go watch Theory with me?" I ask her.

"Yeah,"

"OK, let's go," We tell the guys what we're doing and we walk down the hall towards the side stage area. Jackie is already there. We all stand and watch the set, but mostly we talk and gossip. I can tell that Tyler is right, the three of us are going to get along great and be very good friends. Austin walks up behind us. He gives me a kiss and then runs on stage and screams at the crowd. I smile and the three of us dance around a little bit and I sing along with the lyrics he's singing. I don't know what is going to happen with Austin, but I'm content to live in the moment and keep loving him like I've never loved anyone else and have some fun in the process.
♠ ♠ ♠
Madison's outfit

This is the last chapter people's. We hope you have Enjoyed it very much. :) This is a cross over chapter from the original where Madison and Morgan's chacters were introduced. Please feel free to check out My Girlfriend's a Dick Magnet :D