Status: We're still working on it.

I Hold On

Fight Fire With Fire

Lyric’s POV:

After I had finished telling my friends what had happened at the Lostprophets gig, Vander walked in... with him. Of course I had told all of my friends what happened, and as friends should be, they weren’t to happy. They stick by me, I could see Vander getting uncomfortable, but I want revenge, of some sort anyway. Then I saw that leech, Stuart stuck to him, following him into the kitchen and when they came out, he was holding his hand.
Have they always been together?
How long has this been going on for?
Why does this have to happen to me?
Why? Why? Why?
Urgh! I hate my life.

Vander P.O.V
I had it all planned out with Stuart, that he would leave me and I would have my little talk with Lyric. Lunch time was coming around, the perfect opportunity – after all, lunch was the first proper time I ever talked to him. I guess that’s when it all started.
“Who’s going out of lunch? Okay be back for one forty-five,” Debbie yelled. Stuart nodded at me and left, I glanced over at Lyric, who was talking to his friends, I waited until they left then I approached him.

“Lyric, do you wanna go have lunch?” I asked him, hope evident in my voice.
He looked at me as if I had two heads, then his little face lit up. He nodded and I led him down the flights of stairs and out of the grubby building.
“Bagel Factory then?” I smiled. He seemed to hesitate, as if not fully believing I was talking to him.
As we walked I kept thinking of things to say to him, but I couldn’t seem to find the right words. We walked in silence.
When we arrived in the bagel factory, I ordered our food, and we sat in the farthest corner of the place. I sat down in the seat opposite of Lyric. Still in silence, Lyric broke the tension.
“Why did you bring me here?” He asked, his voice filled with sudden anger.
“Look, Lyric, Leary, Larry, Lerry-Lerry-Lerick, I know I can’t force you to feel nothing for me, as it’s pretty obvious, you like me, but I don’t feel that way for you, you’re just a fourteen year old boy. I came for the job, not this, I’m sorry, but just stay away from me, please, I can’t risk loosing everything,” I regretted the words I said the moment they came out of my mouth, but it had to be done. The kid needs to stay away from me.
I could see his eyes tearing up, and his cheeks flushed red. He nodded his head and got up and silently left. The guilt was eating away at me already but like I said, it had to be done. I don’t feel anything for him, or so I’ll keep telling myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why hello childer! We are back! Because Laura (who's account this is being posted on) was on holiday and I (Jimmyy) was to lazy and stuck to post anything. If you are deadly confused, call a hotline now; 0800-4543543435-43654768

It's 2.14 in the AM right now and we just wrote this. Yes, we actually got together and wrote this. I (Jimmyy) am taking all the credit. I kid. But I wrote most of it...that darned fool. I lie, really. But let us explain! I have stolen the laptop with Laura beside me whilst writing on her account...because...I can. Laura keeps farting. Okay...Laura, yes, it's me.
Just thought I'd let you know. You know, nice weather and all. We made milkshakes! This is like two hours long. I apologize, so does that thing beside, otherwise known as Loulabel123. OH YES! Laura did a bungee jump today, it was 200ft, and I was shitting myself. I wasn't the one doing it but she was and it was so scary.

Goodbye! Slán! Oiche maith! (If that is wrong...my Irish sucks)