Status: We're still working on it.

I Hold On

My name is Lyric, I’m 14.

*Lyric’s POV*

There he is, sitting opposite me on a stool. He’s perfect looking. He has dark brown hair and darker skin than most of the group. He has amazing eyes they are a honey brown colour and his smile, wow.

He’s looking at me, his eyes roaming all over my body. Is he checking me out? Nah, he’s not gay. Is he?

Tom said my name, and told me to introduce myself for Vander.

“My name is Lyric, I’m 14. I’m an only child and I live with my mother.” I spoke softly.

Vander smiled at me, I winked at him and sat down. Is that a blush I see on his cheeks? I smirk to myself and tell everyone how my week has been.

“This week nothing has really happened, I have my key stage 3’s coming up soon so I have been revising for that.” Tom nods his head and moves on to the next person. I sit quietly and listen to what everyone has to say. My eyes kept roaming over to Vander, I can’t help it. He’s hot. I caught him looking at me and I held contact a few times.

“Okay so now I want to find out how much money you have all raised so far.” Tom said.

He went round the group and when he came to me I said £25. It was roughly the average amount that everyone else had, so I was okay. We then moved on and discussed how we could get more sponsors. We need sponsors because we are doing a marathon, we will be running 3 miles. We are doing the marathon because we need money to be able to go on a weekend trip, the whole group.

I am hungry and our lunch break is in 20 minutes, thank god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Subscribe?