Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter one

“WHAT? Mom!!! I thought you loved me!”

“Carmen, baby, me and your dad is doing this for your own good…”

“How is making me break up with my boyfriend and making me leave all my friends to go to a fucking boarding school for my own fucking good?!”

“Young lady don’t use that kind of language with me!”

“But seriously mom! I have a loving boyfriend and many friends that love me here! Why do you want me to move? And why do I have to go alone? What kind of parents are you? How do you think I’ll survive? Oh my god what if I get raped? What kind of people is there? I wouldn’t know anyone! I will be friendless! I will be single! I will lose the love of my life! What if my friends decide that they lost hope in me? Oh my goodness!”

“CARMEN! Breathe!”

“Mom how can you expect me to breathe after you just told me that I was going to a boarding school? And mom…WHY?”

“Carmen, both me and your dad think that it’s the best way for you and that so called boyfriend of yours to break up…and for you to see the truth behind he’s mask. Gracie darling all he wants is your money…”

“MONEY?! I don’t have any money!”

“Carmen have you forgotten the fact that who ever gets to marry you gets to take over your dad’s companies and everything…”

“For god’s sake mom! Richard has plenty of money and why does he want mine?!”

“Oh my baby daughter… Richard’s parents came to your father and I just a few days ago asking for money to help their company in Canada. Trust me Carmen, they are this close to going bankrupt. And don’t you forget…we are the richest and powerful family there is in the world…”

“Mom I know we are and I feel lucky because of this but do I seriously have to go to a boarding school?”

“CARMILLA ELIZABETH RICHERSION! YOU ARE GOING AND THAT IS FINAL!”

With that my mom slammed my double door shut and left me standing there wondering why this even happened to me. I can never win in a fight against my mom, it’s too hard and too useless. I picked up my cell and called Austin, my best friend.

“Yo Carmy! What’s up? Did you miss me?”

“Haha Austin I just saw you yesterday! But I am totally going to miss you!”

“Huh? Carmen where are you going?”

“…Austin…my parents are making me go to a boarding school in England!”

“WHAT?! B-but we live in New York UNITED STATES!”

“I know…but you haven’t heard the worst part yet…my private plane is picking me up in 3 hours…”

“WHAT?! 3 hours?!”

*knock knock*

“Have to go Aus. Get here A.S.A.P!!!”

“B-but Carmy I am kinda in Africa on vacation…but I can come back!”

“No never mind Aus. Just remember to visit me in England!!! Call me, text me! Don’t forget about me!”

“Carmen baby I’ll visit you every month, just remember I wouldn’t go when you have your period! You are one mean lady when you are…”

“Oh shut up Aus! I’ll miss you soo much!”

*knock knock*

“Sorry Austin I have to go…bye I love you!”

Tears were trying to escape my eyes but I wasn’t going to let them through. I wasn’t going to let them know that they won.

“Come in”

A group of maids came in.

“Miss. We are here to help you pack…The madam’s orders…”

“O.K. Whatever, go ahead. But don’t touch my cell, laptop, or iPod.”

“Yes Miss.”

Here comes the hard part…breaking the news to Richard…I picked up my cell and dialed his number.

“Hello?”

“Hey Richard…”

“Carmen? What’s up?”

“Hm… Richard listen, my parents are making me go to a boarding school in England.”

*Silence*

“Richard?”

“Oh sorry I was just a little shocked…we can still date right? I mean when you’re on break you can come back and visit me. While if I was on break I could go visit you…and we can call each other every night…right?”

“Of course!”

“When’s your flight?”

“In hm…exactly 2 hours and 45 minutes…”

“Where at?”

“My family airport…”

“I’m sorry Carmen but I can make it there to say good-bye to you in person…I hm…have some business for my parents to attend to. And it’s very important…”

“Oh…it’s ok! Since it’s important and for your parents then I’m fine with it!”

“Thank you Carmen…Well bye then”

“Bye…”

Why do I feel that I felt more love from my best friend than from my own boyfriend? I must be going crazy with this whole moving thing…My head is pounding against my skull and to tell you the truth…IT’S DRIVING ME CRAZY! Slamming my head down on my pillow didn’t really help that much. Ouch. Soon I was drifting away from my room and into my dream world……….

“CARMILLA ELIZABETH RICHERSON!!!”

I jerked up and looked over at my clock. Oh shit. It was 5 and my plane was leaving in 30 minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am lovecanhealanything from quizilla and this is a story that I put on there except now it's messing up on me so I thought I'll try mibba again