Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter ten

Brandon's POV

“Seth…” I gave him a deadly stare.

“B-Brandon…” He stumbled.

“Did you forget what Peyden warned you about?” I said with venom.

“N-no…H-he said t-to stay away from his g-girl…”

“Yeah Seth…and who is ‘his girl’?” My voice was turning into a low growl.

“C-Carmen…” Haha Seth looked like he was going to pee his pants! Haha and he is part of the royal family haha yeah sure.

“And just remind me again haha just to humor me…Who is Peyden again?”

“P-Peyden is t-the p-prince…”

“He’s not only the prince! He’s the prince!” I snapped.

“Brandon. Don’t start with the prince thing. What happened to the friendship part?” Peyden stated.

“Oh yes…whatever did happen to our friendship Seth…?” I said in a joking way.

“P-Peyden…I’m s-so sorry…I-I didn’t mean to…she is just so…hot!” Did he just totally ignore me? I am much of a royal then him! How dare him?!

“Oh so I can be totally ignored?” I said with a smile that makes millions shiver with fear.

A bit of background information…where we live the highest is the king and queen. Then comes the king in waiting, which is the favorite prince. Following that is the favorite princess which is called Louise. After that come the rest of the princes and princesses. That is only the royal family. Then following that is the royal court, everyone in the court has the same status. Following that is called the ‘lower class’ which doesn’t really go in any order but whoever has more money probably has more power. Now to who me and Peyden are. Peyden is the prince which means he is the king in waiting. And as about me, my father is the highest member in the royal court and the current king (Peyden’s father)’s most trustworthy friend. Peyden and I have became friends ever since forever ago. And I am next in line for my father’s spot. And Peyden is next in line for the throne…I guess it makes something similar between me and Peyden. As in Seth…his father a member of the royal court as well, but he is the lowest member. He is the one who gets the papers and all that ready. To tell you the truth, Seth’s father is a respectable man. If it wasn’t for Seth, and his stupid attitude with Peyden at first then his father would be just below mine. That’s what happens when you have an amazing father and a very stupid know-it-all for son.

“N-no I didn’t mean to ignore you…” Seth once again stumbled.

“Brandon lets cut this bullshit and lets just burn him.” Peyden was dead serious, I’ve never seen him this serious in his life. He is getting too attached. Bad.

“Peyden. Calm. Now.” You might think I’m crazy for being like this to the prince but trust me, we have each others backs and that includes making the other stay calm.

“I am calm. But that’s not the problem right now. The problem is what are we going to do about this asshole?”

“I’ll text the headmaster and tell him that you want Seth to be suspended for a few days until you calm down about him wanting to rape Carmen…and with Carmen’s connections it will be easy to do so.” I calmly said.

“Isn’t too easy on him? And what do you mean Carmen’s connections?” Peyden demanded.

“Trust me Peyden, if only you knew who Carmen was…there would be a lot of people wanting to kill Seth for us…only if you knew…” I whispered.

“What did you say?”

“Uh. Nothing.” I said as I turned away and pulled out my phone. The headmaster at R.A. is a servant to the royal court. So there is nothing that he would say no to, if it’s for Peyden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okey last one for today lolz
Banner!
Rate!
Comment!
Subscribe!