Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter thirteen

Carmen POV

Why are they is Danny and Bran staring at me weirdly? They’re kinda freaking me out… But what surprised me the most is the fact that I could care less that they are blood sucking vampires! I don’t know what is going on in my head anymore! I groan in frustration as I slipped the black dress off of my body.

“CARMY!!! Are you okay?!” Both Danny and Brandon came in, in a rush asking me if I was okay…AH I was in nothing but my Victoria Secrets underwear! I could hear the little pop sound of both their mouths opening.

“Hello? Danny? Bran? I would love it if I can change into my next dress!” I said putting me hands on my hips, waiting for them to leave. Before I could even blink, they were out of the room. I grabbed the white dress and slipped it on, along with a pair of gorgeous sliver heels. I quickly fixed my hair before throwing the curtain open.

“So my lovely vampires who decided to peep at me changing what do you think?” I said with a smile.

“Y-you look amazing…” Bran stumbled, I bet trying to keep the image of me in my underwear out of his head.

“You look so pretty!!!” Danny flew over and gave me a hug.

“Thank you! Now when can I see you two in your lovely tuxes?” As I went back behind the curtain and changed back into my skinny jeans and cami.

“We’re just about to go to the other room! Come with!” With that, Danny flew out the door. I had my garment bag in my hand as I followed him.

“Don’t worry Bran! I change in front of my friends all the time! It’s not like I’m naked! Don’t worry about it!” I whispered into Brandon’s ears as I passed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
Banner
Subscribe