Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter seventeen

Carmen’s POV

I skipped my way to my dorm and I quickly put my dress bag onto my bed and opened my laptop. I opened my iTunes and shuffled the songs. I jumped into the shower to relax my muscles.

Say you’re sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to

As I pace back and forth all this time and I honestly believed in you

As I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, my cell phone rang. Ugh.

“Hey”

“Carmen?!”

“Uh. Yup?”

“I finally got to you! Where are you?”

“Peyden I’m kinda in our dorm…”

“Where?”

“I was taking a shower…why where are you?”

“I’m coming in!”

“No I’m in a tow-“

My bathroom door flew open. I sighed. Touched the end button and turned to face a very mad Peyden.

“Hello? It would be awesome if you listened to what I said.” I said as I put my iPhone onto the counter.

“Oh…hm. I’ll be outside…”

“It might take a while! I need to get ready! Oh yeah Peyden? Can you hand me my dress?...it’s on my bed.”

“Uh. Sure. Here.” He said as he handed me my dress bag.

“Thanks!”

I towel dried my hair and let it hang as I grabbed a pink eye shadow and a brush. I don’t think a heavy smokey eye would go so well with a pure white dress. I swiftly brushed the light pink color onto my eyelids. I applied a few coats of mascara and dabbed on some light lip gloss. By then my hair was close to completely dried. I took my dress out of the bag and quickly slipped it on. I wanted to do my hair before I slip into heels, since I will be wearing heels all night…even though I’m use to heels. My hair dries out wavy so it’s basically all right but just because I felt like it, I curled a few strands of my hair. And finally I slipped into my silver heels. Rechecking my whole outfit, I went out of the bathroom.

“Peyden?” I asked out to the empty dark room. No answer. I tied this thing that I made one of my maids at home make me, onto my thigh. It is basically a cloth with a little pocket big enough to fit my phone into it. I know I’m just weird like that…

“PEYDEN! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!” I screamed. Ugh. I looked down at my phone and it was already 8! Drew should be here any second! Ha-ha then the doorbell rang. I went to the door and there was a very handsome person! Ha-ha Drew! He was wearing a white tux shirt and a black tie and black dress pants with his black tux jacket resting on his arm.

“You look…AMAZING!” Drew said with his mouth open for a couple minutes before finally speaking.

“Why thank you!” I said as I did a twirl. “And you look very handsome yourself!”

“Thank you! So are you ready to go? I think the party has already started…”

“Of course! Let’s go!” I said as I slide my phone onto my thigh.

“Wow great place to put your phone!” Drew added while chuckling. I stuck my tongue out at him and playfully punched his arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe for new updates
oh and comment!