Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter nineteen

When we got there it was already pretty full of people. As soon as I stepped into the ballroom, Danny flew next to me followed by Brandon.

“Hey Carmy!” Danny said while giving me a hug.

“Hey Danny! Hi Hi Brandon! Have you seen Peyden?” I said as I gave Brandon a hug and returning to my date.

“Hi Carmen. And yeah he was looking for you…” He looked around as I felt a buzz against my thigh. I pulled it out and it seemed like all the guys were looking at me. Awkward!

Carmen. I need to talk to you now. NOW. I’m near the pillar next to the balcony. Come NOW. ~Peyden

Gimme a few minutes, I just got here! I want to dance with Danny, Bran, and my date first! ~Carmen

NO NOW CARMEN. ~Peyden

Peyden! Hold your horses! I’ll be there in a few minutes! ~Carmen

“So! Who wants to dance with me first?” I asked the three hotties staring at me. I quickly put my phone away.

“ME!” Dan screamed into my ears. “Unless you don’t love me…”

“Fine, Fine I’ll dance with Danny first then whoever finds me first I’ll dance with! But we kinda need to hurry before Peyden gets pissy!” I said behind my shoulders while Danny led me onto the dance floor.

I danced with Dan then Brandon got to me before my date. Finally I got to my date.

“Hey Drew…” I said to Drew as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Carmen…” He said in a low seductive voice making me break out into a smile. “So Carmen…”

“So Drew…?”

“Ha-Ha Carmen…so I was just wondering…can I kiss you?”

“Drew darling…let me give you some advice. Don’t ask girls that. Just do it.” I said with a sneaky smile. He leaned in and I closed my eyes. I felt his lips touch mine in a gently way. Before I could kiss back I heard a loud crack which broke my attention from Drew’s perfect lips to wherever made that loud noise.

“Drew, hold on a minute I’ll be right back!” I pecked his lips before I left. I’ve been feeling buzzes all night. I pulled out my phone and it said that I had 21 text messages, 30 missed calls, and 10 voicemails. Great. Someone was impatient!

Carmen! Now! ~Peyden

Carmen… ~Peyden

Where are you? ~Peyden

Carmen I might lose control… ~Peyden

Carmen. Get. Over. Here. Now. ~Peyden

Carmen. Please. ~Peyden

Stay away from Drew. ~Peyden

Carmen Drew is bad. ~Peyden

I’m going to fucking kill Dan and Brandon. ~Peyden

Why are you not answering my calls? ~Peyden

Please……. ~Peyden

Carmilla Elizabeth Richerson! ~Peyden

Fuck. ~Peyden

Carmen. If. You. Don’t. Get. Over. Here. Now. I. Will. Lose. Control. ~Peyden

Carmen Drew is a bad guy…I don’t want him to hurt you… ~Peyden

Please. Carmen… ~Peyden

I swear if that bastard hurt you, I’ll hunt him down before he even blinks! ~Peyden

Fuck Carmen! I NEED you NOW! ~Peyden

Carmy you might want to call or at least text Peyden before he blows up and kills everyone! He’s scary! ~Danny

Hey Carmen Baby! How’s boarding school? Still mad at mommy? Call me back! ~Mom

CARMEN. DO. NOT. LET. HIM. TOUCH. YOU! ~Peyden

A new one buzzed in as soon as I read the last one…it was from Danny.

Carmy! He just punched a hole in the wall! ~Danny

What the heck? I was gone what? Five minutes and now Peyden broke the wall?!

Where are you guys now? I’m going to go find you guys now… ~Carmen

Carmy FINALLY!!! We’re still at the pillar next to the balcony…we’re kinda trying to keep Peyden from ripping someone’s throat out…it’s really scary! ~Danny

Coming now! ~Carmen

I just reached the pillar and they are nowhere to be seen. I peaked out onto the balcony and there they are. Oh…my…goodness. Peyden is so HOT! He was wearing a black collared shirt with black tux. The top three or four buttons were unbuttoned on his shirt and it was revealing his hot chest. But he looks so…tired.

“Peyden?” I asked as I finally stepped out onto the balcony. All three guys suddenly stopped and stared at me. “What? I thought you guys needed me! I mean if not then I would be happy to go back to Drew…” I said as I turned around to leave.

“No.” Peyden flew right in front of my face.

“Okey. So why do you need me so fast. And why in the world did you punch the poor wall?” I asked as I turned my head to see a big hole in the wall. I could see the outside from the inside…if that made any sense at all.

“Carmen, listen. Please stay away from Drew. He’s evil. I don’t want him to hurt you!” Peyden begged.

“Oh my goodness Peyden! Drew will NOT hurt me! Danny, tell him that he is wrong and try to talk him out of trying to get me to stop seeing MY DATE!” With that I stormed back into the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe for more updates
Please comment!
Please make me banners! I am in desperate neeeeed for banners!