Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter two

“Coming!!!”

I looked down…oh shit! I’m still in my PJs!

“Give me 2 minutes!!! I need to change!”

To my surprise, there was a chair in the middle of my closet with a change of clothes…I’m going to miss my lovely maids. I changed into a pair of short shorts and a black tank top. I put a pair of my Prada boots on my feet while grabbing my laptop, cell and iPod. I ran downstairs to everyone there waiting to for a goodbye.

“CARMEN!!!”

“I’m here, I’m here!”

“Good! Your limo is outside waiting outside to take you to the airport.”

“Bob! I’m going to miss you so much! What am I going to do without my trustworthy butler?!”

It’s going to be hard for me to go on with everyday life without the person I trust with my schedule. I hugged everyone before I enter the limo. I never imagined that leaving everyone would be so hard…

We got to my airport within 10 minutes, leaving me with time left over to make sure I got everything…

Clothes? Check.

Shoes? Check.

Laptop? Check.

Celly? Check.

iPod? Check.

I sighed. I’m ready…ready to go to freaking England and study without my friends and loving boyfriend…

“Miss. Carmilla?”

I looked up.

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry that there’s a misunderstanding…You will not be riding your own plane to our school. Instead there is a school plane picking up all the students.”

“Oh ok where is the plane landing?”

“Oh that’s not a problem because the plane is landing here at your airport.”

“Ok lets then…”

“Yes Miss. Don’t worry about your bags. I’ll have them safely to our destination.”

I picked up my big purse with laptop and crap in. I followed the man towards a door that leads to the outside.

“What’s your name?”

“Oh I’m sorry Miss. Carmilla. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Harry and I am the travel manager for the Royal Academy. And that is why I’m here to pick up all the students.”

“Nice to meet you, Harry. Well I’m Carmilla but you can just call me Carmen.”

“Yes.”

“Is the school called Royal Academy?”

“Oh yes…your parents didn’t tell you?”

“No it’s not like they tell me anything before making the decision…”

The plane wasn’t as nice as mine but it would do I guess, it’s not like I care. I picked a seat closest the window. I pulled my iPod out and put it into shuffle. Decode by Paramore came up…hehe I love that song.

How can I decide what's right
When you're clouding up my mind?
I can't win your losing fight
All the time.
Nor can I ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides
But you won't take away my pride.
No, not this time.
Not this time.

A tap on my shoulder pulled me from my iPod. I opened my eyes and saw this…man!!! A fucking gorgeous man!!! He is so HOT! He is the most gorgeous brown eyes, it’s almost like I could melt in them. He is tall and slim, having the best structure that I have ever seen. He is so beautiful that it makes me feel that there is something special about this guy. His ink black hair fits he’s face perfectly…

*cough cough*
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am offically back on Mibba please let this be all better!
anyways!
Anyone want to make me a banner?
Please comment! Rate!