Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter twenty-one

“Hello everyone! I hope that everyone’s having a good time tonight because my wife and I are having a wonderful time being with you all! Before I let you guys go off and enjoy the rest of the night, my son would like to share with few words with everyone!” The young looking man then fake whispered into the mic the rest of the words. “Ladies out there! He came alone…hint hint. He’s single as of right now! Go get him-“ He was cut off with a guy wearing a black tux…he looks familiar.

“I’m sorry everyone for my father’s childish behavior. “ Oh my goodness…it was Peyden. “My father, the KING, likes to make up things just to get me to talk to someone.” The older man chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Peyden. I slowly leaned away from Drew and focused on Peyden. Peyden’s father went to the mic again and took the mic away from Peyden while playfully punching him in the arm.

“Now it’s not very nice to talk bad about your father in front of our people! Ha-Ha. We hope you enjoy the rest of the night!” The father and son went off stage and start having a little conversation of their own.

“Carmen.”

“Carmen?”

“CARMEN!” Drew yelled and snapped me out of my daydream.

“Sorry…what?”

“Carmen what’s wrong? You seem a bit off…”

“If I was a bit off, do you think that I would do this…?” I leaned back against him and slowly glide my lips onto his, nibbling at his lips hoping for an entrance to explore his mouth. He wrapped his arms around my waist and with one hand rubbed up and down my back. Drew was a great kisser with his tongue exploring my mouth and mine exploring his. Buzz. Great what a mood killer I thought as I pulled back. I smiled at Drew and he smiled back.

“Do I look like I have lip gloss on? I wouldn’t want other people to get the wrong idea and think that I put it on.” I burst into laughter as I pulled out my phone.

CARMYYY FIND ME CARMYYY FIND ME! ~Danny

I’m coming I’m coming. ~Carmen

“Darling you look fine! I have to go find Danny. He wants to play. I might be back before the party ends but I might not…SORRY!!! Call me later!” I kissed him on the lips again before I turned and started walking away. Drew grabbed my arm and turned me around.

“One kiss isn’t going to make me let you go…” He said in a sexy voice.

“How many do you want?” I flirted back.

“I want a million.”

“Wow. I’m going to be tired after this!” I joked. He flipped me so I was back against the wall and roughly kissed me. It was good. Buzz. UGH. I’m going to kill Danny.

“Looks like you have to go huh?” Drew said as he pulled back and started nibbling at my ear.

“Yeah…Danny must be really bored.” I am holding back a moan as I pulled my phone out once again.

“Hey Carmen? Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Drew said as he traveled kisses across my jaw.

“Yes.” You could barely make out my words as I was about to moan out…very loudly.

CARMY WHERE ARE YOU?! I’M BORED! ~Danny

I’m coming I’m coming! ~Carmen

You know that you just ruined my make out session with Drew? ~Carmen

OMG DANNY DREW JUST ASKED ME OUT!!! I SAID YES OF COURSE! ~Carmen

“I think I really have to go…Danny’s getting hyper.” I said in a whisper.

“Okay. I’ll call you tonight. Don’t miss me too much!”

“Hey that’s my line! Ha-Ha. Bye!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe for more updates!
Comment!
PLEASE make me banners!