Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter twenty-two

“DANNY!!! What’s with the ‘hurry Carmy I need you now’ tal-“ I started to say but then I saw what he was holding. “Danny! What happened to your cell phone?!” His cell was in a million pieces.

“Carmy!” Dan came over and gave me a big hug. “Peydy wants to talk to you…”

“That’s all?”

“Yea…”

“Well then I’m going back to the dorm. I’m too tired to deal with him. Danny bye! Cya back at out dorm!”

“Carmy! Wait I’ll come with! And without me you wouldn’t have a ride back to our dorms!” Danny smiled. “Oh yea and before we go back…can we go get me a new cell phone?” Danny said with a sad face as he looked down at the pieces of the old.

“Haha okay! Hey Danny do you think that we can go shopping this late? I’m in a shopping mood.”

“Haha Of course Carmy! Don’t worry! We can go shopping at the Fremen Mall!”

“The Fremen Mall?”

“Yup! It’s my family’s business so I can get all the stores to say open!”

“YAY! SHOPPING!” Thanks to Danny I can forget all about Peyden and his meanness to my now boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short!
Please subscribe and comment and make me banners!