Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter twenty-four

“Danny! Carmen’s so tired!” I whined when we got out of the car. It was 5 in the morning and we just got back from an all-nighter of shopping! Never thought in my life I would ever get tired from shopping. I stand corrected.
“Carmy let’s get you back to your room…” Dan yawned and pulled me along.
“Danny I thought vampires don’t need sleep or get tired…” I yawned while trying to walk in a straight line.
“We don’t…what does that tell you about your shopping skills?” We both leaned on Brandon for support which he didn’t seem to mind. Before I knew it, we were at my dorm door. I didn’t even get a chance to get my key out, Peyden already threw open the door and along the way denting the wall.
“Where the hell have you guys been??!!” Peyden looks so tired with his hair sticking in every direction.
“Oh hey Pey Pey!” There’s a thing about me, when I get super tired, it seems like I’m high or something! Which I am NOT! Peyden stared at me like I was insane. “Carmen tired! Carmen going to take a nap!” I stumbled away from Bran and dragged myself back into my room. I fell onto my bed and it felt like I passed out or something because from that moment on, all I could remember is that freakishly weird dream…
Everything was dark and cold…
I could feel the wetness of the cold ground…
My heart pounded against my chest…
Suddenly there were people surrounding me…
“Who are you?” I tried to say but it came out as “You don’t have enough power to kill me.”
“You can’t control us anymore…you’re the one who doesn’t have enough power!” One of the surrounding people said with an evil laughter.
“What the hell did I do to you?” I tried to say but the stunning words as “You don’t know me, you don’t know the full potential of the Keeper…” came out.
“Don’t joke with me! You aren’t as powerful as the Keeper! You don’t deserve the name of the Keeper!” He raised his hand and I could feel this wave of air trying to press the air out of my lungs but there was somehow something pushing it away.
“I may die today but one day I will come back and everything will change! It will change back to the way it’s supposed to be!” The words came out of my mouth, I can’t control my body…but then I felt the pain…
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a long Chapter for ya!
Dun Dun Dun Dun! lolz.
Anyways the next chapter is just this in Peyden's POV
hmm SUBSCRIBE!
COMMENT!
BANNERS!