Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter twenty-five

Peyden’s POV

“Where the hell have you guys been??!!” I yelled. I’ve been searching through the billions of faces all night and no sight of Carmen at all…
“Oh hey Pey Pey!” Carmen said in a really high pitched voice. What. The. Heck? Is Carmen high?! WHAT THE HELL DID DREW DO TO HER?! I’M GOING TO KILL THAT LITTLE PEASENT!!! “Carmen tired! Carmen going to take a nap!” She said as she stumbled away from us and back towards our room.
After she was out of sight, it was my turn to get pissed. “Where the fuck have you guys been?!” Great now it was Dan and Brandon’s turn to look at me like I was the one crazy! “Why the hell can’t I ever see her?!” I rubbed my temples trying to calm this killer headache.
“What do you mean that you can’t see her?” Brandon looked worried, and a bit scared?
Before I could answer, I could hear Carmen’s screams coming from our room. I got up in a flash and was by her side within seconds. She was on her bed with tears in the corners of her eyes and her hands were clutching the bed sheets and she was shaking uncontrollably.
“Carmen? Carmen wake up Carmen…” I’m so scared right now… “DAN! Brandon! What’s wrong with her?!” they both got by Carmen’s side, not knowing what to do…
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know but I'm really tired today lolz and there wasnt as many readers after the last chapter so I wasnt motivated to write more lolz.
Anyways!
Subscribe!
Comment!
Banner!