Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter twenty-eight

It has been a few months now and dating Drew has been great, a few dates here and there and a few makeout sessions here and there, ya know the usual… but I guess I never get to hang out with my boys anymore since I’m always with Drew. Oh and if you are wondering, I never did get them to tell me what the keeper was…I don’t care because guess what?! I get to go back to my human world’s home! Everything’s like back to normal! …Not really the three boys are here with me. They wanted to know what my life was like before my parents decided to send me away and according to Danny, they miss me A LOT and if they weren’t allowed to come then Peyden’s going to throw a madness fit and destroy the mansion... haha Danny and he’s imagination. It’s winter vacation so we have two weeks here at the human world and I’m going to enjoy every second of it! We’re at the airport right now and I can’t wait to see Austin!
“Carmen can you stop jumping? Normal airplanes give me a headache…” Brandon rubbed his temples.
“Sowry!--- OH MY GOSH!!! AUSTIN!!!” Austin waves his arms in front of the outside gate.
“CAMRY!!!” Austin yelled my name and ran over, throwing his arms around my waist and twirling me around. “I miss you so much!”
“Austin! I haven’t seen you 5 months!” Tears were starting to drop. Austin held me in a bear hug and started walking towards his car.
“How can you not come back and visit me?” Austin demanded.
“Me sowry! Things just has been hectic and oh I forgot! These are my frie—Wait…” I turned and looked around. “Where’s Peyden and them?”
“What friends?” Austin looks around and gives me a questionable look.
“Peyden? Brandon? Danny?” I basically said to the air. Growls where did they go?
“Carmy are you sure you didn’t hit your head or something? Haha there is no one here darling.” Austin laughed.
I rub my head in confusion. Where are they?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okey Dokey that's it for today...I'm not sure if I can update 2maro but i'll try...
Subscribe!
Comment! (I really do love the comments!)
Banners!