Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter twenty-nine

“Night Night Austin!” I screamed down the hall. I’m back in my house and Austin’s sleeping over for the night. I’m so tired but worried at the same time. Where did the guys go?! I flapped down on my bed after changing to into a camie and short shorts. I yawned and flipped to my side.
“Hey CAMRY!” Someone screamed. I jumped and fell out of my bed but surprisingly not onto the floor. I looked up and saw Peyden’s face and Danny on my bed laughing.
“Carmen? Want to get up?” Peyden smiled.
“NO! NOT UNTIL SOMEONE TELLS ME WHY YOU GUYS LEFT ME!” I yelled and crossed my arms.
“SHH Carmen!” Brandon appeared from the hallway. “Your friend will wake up”
“Brandon since you love me more than that Peyden guy…” I rolled my eyes at Peyden and continued talking to Brandon “You’ll tell me why you guys left me right?”
Peyden glares at Brandon and Brandon just smiled “Carmy we are here for business and that would be ruined if we show our faces now…”
“What do you mean it’ll be ruined?” I asked and kind of growing tired, I got up and sat on down next to Danny.
“Well we are royals so media will be following everywhere we go…so until we finish out business here, we can’t show our faces…” Danny smiled and said.
“Ohhh gotcha!” I giggled and smile “Now who wants to tell me what your business is?” Peyden turned and growled at the two boys. I got up and blocked the view of the boys from Peyden “Hehe who wants to tell?”
“We have to find a prophecy scroll…” Brandon said.
“About the past of our kind.” Danny finished.
Peyden growled from behind me “Do you guys not know how to keep your mouths shut?”
I turned around and stared at him “Am I an outsider now?! Can I not know about this?! What the heck is wrong with you Peyden?!” I was going to continue to yell at him until my phone rang.

HELLO?
Um Carmen?
WHO IS IT?
This is Richard…
Ra-who?
Your ex-boyfriend?
RICHARD! HI!


The boys gave me a weird look and continued to watch my every move. Yeah I broke up with Richard a few days after I got to my new school. The long distance thing wasn’t working so well…I would call him and there would be girls’ voices in the background and such, I just couldn’t do it anymore, it was too hard.

Hey haha I heard your back in the US?
Yup just today!
Hm can we um hang out tomorrow?
Hm sure why not?
Okay I’ll pick you up at your house tomorrow at 8?
In the morning? Or afternoon?


The boys all hid a laugh and I threw a pillow at Peyden.

Haha morning
Oh okey where are we going?
The beach so bring your swimming suit…hm that one that I like on you?
Uh sure?


The three boys growled and Peyden looked like he was going to kill someone.
“What? Why is everyone staring at me?” I laid on my bed. “So my lovelies minus Peyden, where will you guys be staying?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here here! update!
Please subscribe,
Comment,
Banners!
I don't think I will be updating 2maro but yeah lolz