Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter three

I snapped out of my daydream and realized that I was staring at him for a few minutes. And he now is sitting in the seat next to mine.

“Uh…Hi? My name is Peyden. We will be going to the same school from now on.”

“Hm…hi…My name is Carmen…”

“Hey Carmen! So tell me about yourself!”

“Hm…ok? Hm My name is Carmilla Elizabeth Richerson, I’m 17. Favorite color is whatever fits my outfit. I can’t live without my laptop, celly and iPod. And that’s about it…Oh and I guess you can call my family one of those rich ones…Now can you tell me about you?”

“Ha-ha. My name is Peyden Armando Princeward. I’m also 17. Favorite color is black. And I really don’t know what else to say…”

Sudden laughter made me look over to where I hear the voices. There, few seats back, sat three other amazing looking guys. They are hot, but not as hot as Hayden.

“….and they are?”

“Oh those are my friends and also our classmates.”

“Oh…hi!”

I waved to them and they waved back.

*yawns*

“Sleepy? Here I can lend you a shoulder…”

I smiled and laid my head lightly on Peyden’s shoulder. Soon after I fell asleep.

♥ ♥ ♥

“Carmen…? We’re here…”

I slowly opened my eyes to face an angel.

“Here? Where? Huh?

The angel laughed…

“Ha-ha Carmen you’re so cute…We are here as in the plane landed…”

Instantly, my face went bright red. He said that I was cute…hehe aw.

“Oh ha-ha ok.”

I got up and picked up my big bag. Peyden started to walk towards the exit of the plane so I followed. I absolutely have no idea where I was suppose to go so why not just follow a hottie? I have to say…it’s freaking beautiful here!!! The second I stepped outside, the calming-ness came over and I felt like dancing. Peyden stepped aside to let me into the limo.

“Thank you…”

His smile just brighten up my day. Wait what am I saying about a guy that I just met? Oh goodness, Carmen has gone crazy…Hey why isn’t there any girls here? I need a mirror…all my cosmetics are in suitcases!

“Hey Peyden, why isn’t there any girlies? I need a mirror and some lip gloss!”

I smiled and he gave me a weird look.

“Carmen…I thought you knew…Royal Academy is an all boys’ boarding school…”

“Peyden! Stop kidding around! I really need lip gloss! My lips are all gross!”

“Carmen…I’m not kidding…and I think your lips are hot without lip gloss…”

I sat there, in the empty limo, staring at Peyden like he was some person. The doors opened and in filed the guys…no girls, guys, all guys…

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please make me banners!
Please Rate!
Please Comment!
Please Subscribe!