Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter thirty-four

“Carmen?” I was staring out the window of Richard’s car. “Carmen?”
I flinched and turned to look at Richard. “Yeah?”
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah I’m fine…”
“Come on Carmen cheer up babe…”
I smiled a bit and look out the window to see the ocean, now that made me happy. “Rich look! We’re here!” He just looked at me and laughed. I ran out the door and onto the sand as soon as the car stopped.
“Ahh I haven’t been to the beach since last summer!” I love the feeling of sand running through my toes and that light breeze that makes your skin tingle with joy.
“Haha well enjoy it, I think it’s going to rain tomorrow…” Richard smile and looked up at the sky. I slipped off my flip flops and closed my eyes. That breeze hm that smell…that sound. Gosh I miss it.
“Richy?” A girly voice breaking my connection to the ocean.
“A-Amanda?” I open my eyes slowly and Richard was standing there looking so awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one! =D sorry for such boring and short chapters! i'm hoping that i can write more of those long and interesting chapters soon!
Please comment! even if its something simply!
Subscribe! it makes my day!
Banners! i need banners! i have none!