Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter thirty-six

“Carmen?” I tried to blink my eyes but they just felt so heavy…
“Carmen?! Please wake up!” That voice…it sounds so pleading…
“CARMEN, WAKE THE HELL UP!” Ugh. That voice sounds so demanding.
I finally lifted my heavy eyelids and blinked a couple of times. Everything was so cloudy…I blinked a few more times…now I can see the two dark figures standing in front of me…
“Camen? Baby can you see me?” Someone waves their hand in front of my face.
“Who the hell are you?!” The second voice asked.
“That’s my question!” The first one asked. UGH this is giving me a headache if it isn’t already bad enough! I finally cleared my vision and discovered who the two figures are…Peyden and Austin. Wait. What?!
“Austin?” My voice cracked as if there was massive amounts of salt in my lungs.
“Carmen!” Austin ran over and gave me a huge hug. I hugged him back with the little strength I had. But there was a growl and a few seconds, after I opened my eyes again, Peyden was gone.
“Peyden?” I asked, to I guess the air?
“What the freak that was yelling for you to wake up?” Austin picked up my flip flops and crouched down. “Come on I’ll give you a piggy back ride…” I sighed and got onto his back, I couldn’t help it, my head was giving me a major headache.
“Austin? Where is Richard?” I looked around to only find that Amanda girl on the ground with her mouth open in shock. “Amanda? Where’s Richard?” Her mouth closed as soon as my question came out.
“Y-Your f-friend…” She stumbled.
“My friend? What about my friend?” I stopped Austin from walking away.
“H-He h-had f-f-fangs!!!” She screamed. Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sowry story sucking right now and lack of updates BUT! I'm BACK! and I mean FULLY back! yay! meaning a lot of updates for you lovely people!!! =D
Please subscribe!
Comment!
Bannerrrrs!!!!