Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter Thirty-seven

Previously on I am SO not in love with the vampy next bed:

“What the freak that was yelling for you to wake up?” Austin picked up my flip flops and crouched down. “Come on I’ll give you a piggy back ride…” I sighed and got onto his back, I couldn’t help it, my head was giving me a major headache.
“Austin? Where is Richard?” I looked around to only find that Amanda girl on the ground with her mouth open in shock. “Amanda? Where’s Richard?” Her mouth closed as soon as my question came out.
“Y-Your f-friend…” She stumbled.
“My friend? What about my friend?” I stopped Austin from walking away.
“H-He h-had f-f-fangs!!!” She screamed. Oh shit.

Chapter Thirty-seven:

“HOW CAN YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?! YOU SHOWED HER YOUR FANGS?!” I screamed at Peyden that night.
“WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO WITH THAT BASTARD?!” He shouted back.
“PEYDEN, THAT IS SO NOT THE PROBLEM HERE! THE FACT THAT YOU SHOWED A EFFIN HUMAN YOUR FANGS IS SO EFFIN IRRESPONSIBLE!!!” I glared with passion at him. Danny and Brandon just stared at the both of us as we argued back and forth.
“TELL ME IF I’M WRONG BUT AREN’T YOU A HUMAN TOO?! AREN’T YOU JUST A LITTLE FUCKING HUMAN?!” He shouted out before he realized what he just said. I stood there shocked.
“Not trying to break up this fight but I’m pretty sure that Austin guy is coming this way…” Brandon said quietly afraid that I might blow up any minute.
I totally ignored Brandon and continued the little argument that Peyden and I were having. “What did you do to Richard anyways?!”
“Carmy sissy any minute now…” Danny warned.
“Carmen? What’s going on? Can I come in?” Austin’s voice came through the doors and I coughed.
“Yeah Austin sure come in…” I eyed the boys to hide, thankfully they understood my sign just as Austin came through the door.
“Carmen who were you yelling at?” Austin looked at me with a questioning look.
“Uhh…hm… “ What am I suppose to say? I was yelling at a few vampires and one who showed a human his fangs? I don’t think so…”I-I was calling my friend from back at school!” I saw my phone lying on my bed and quickly grabbed it.
“Oh haha Carmen baby go to sleep early tonight because tomorrow we have to go shopping for the party!”
“Shopping for what?” I asked as I sat down on my bed.
“There’s a party at, you know, Joe? Well there’s a party at his house…” Austin casually said. “He invited you and he was all she has to go and plus there’s a few buddies of mine who would love to meet her! Don’t worry, I punched him in the face before I considered even telling you…”
“Austin! You punched the guy?!” I groaned at him. “But here it wouldn’t be a party without me being there right? And plus you’ll be there to protect me, and I bet there’s going to be some hidden angels watching for me too…” I glanced over to towards my closet.
“Of course baby so just go hurry and go to bed!” Austin started to walk towards my door. “Goodnight sweety.”
“Goodnight babe…” I got up and kissed Austin on the cheek.
As soon as the door closed, I knew someone’s going to blow again…”DID YOU JUST KISS HIM?!” Peyden growled.
“Oh shut up.” I was too tired and too pissed to deal with him right now. I turned to the direction of Brandon and Danny. “You guys love me right? You’ll be there to protect me from all the boys right?”
“We will…” Brandon said.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOWRY!!!
I didn't mean to be MIA for such a long time but things just kept me from getting on Mibba and updating! I'm sooo sowry! Now that I am back hopefully I can get the updating speed back up and everyone will be happy!
Nothing exciting in this chapter but hey hey maybe its filter for something dun dun dun about to happen? I don't know! =P
Anyways I got a Wattpad under the same username so if you like that better then I'll be on that as well =D
Please!
Banners!
Comments!
Messages!
Love you!!!