Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter four

That didn’t go too well because now all the guys are staring at me like I’m so kind of meat…oh shit…

“Oh look who is this babe that we have here?”

“Hey hot bottoms! Did you get in the wrong car?”

“Shush! We can keep her and have her!”

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

*Rings Rings*

Without looking away from the group of guys, I found my way into my bag and found my cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello Carmen dear? This is mommy…”

“Oh hey mom…I was just wondering…DID YOU FUCKING FORGET TO TELL ME THAT I’M GOING TO AN ALL BOYS’ BOARDING SCHOOL?!”

“Carmy I was just calling to explain that…we couldn’t tell you when you were still home because you wouldn’t have gone. Me and daddy both think that it’s best for you and our family for you to go to THE best school for guys all over the world. Meaning families with equal statues as us…”

“…………………………………………………”

“Carmen dear…? Are you still there?”

“...DO-NOT-EVER-CALL-ME-AGAIN-MOTHER!!!”

I slammed my cell phone back into my bag and began to breathe again. I threw myself into Peyden’s chest and burst into tears. But I found it funny listening to the other guys’ comments…

“Oh shit!!!”

“We are losing to Peyden AGAIN!”

“But she is one hot-t piece!!! I mean look at that ass!”

I giggled which lead into down on the ground laughing my head off. The guys were all staring at me…not my face…but my chest. Those jerks were staring at my chest!!! I was this close to ripping their eyes out when I head a low growl…I looked around trying to find a bear or something…but nothing…

“Here Carmen…I think you’re tired…try getting some sleep, it’s going to be a long ride…”

He patted lap and I found myself, crawling up and making myself comfy on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter! =D
Banners!
Rate!
Comment!
Subscribe!