Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter six

Oh great…even in my dreams I can’t get him out of my head. What is wrong with you Cam? You just met this guy no more than 2 hours ago! Now you’re having dreams about him! Ugh. Time to get up I guess…I slowly opened one eye to check out what the boys were doing. Guess what I found? Yup you guessed right! Peyden was staring at me! Great! He’s staring at the hair that hasn’t been brushed for ages and ugh don’t get me started with what my face might look like!

“Hi?”

“Hi I was wondering when you’ll wake up…”

Before I could comment, the driver opened the divider, making me jump.

“We’re here! Carmen welcome to Royal Academy!!!”

“Thanks…”

The limo stopped in front of the front entrance of the school and since I was the closest to the door, I jumped out first.

“PEYDEN!!!”

“Yes?”

“Hehe…Where do I get my room keys and schedule?”

“Here I’ll go with you…”

*Whispers*

“Carmen…if you don’t want to be attacked by those horny guys…you might want to stay close to me.”

“Oh shit I forgot about that…ugh.”

*Normal…well scream*

“OH MY GOODNESS!!!”

“Carmen what’s wrong? What happened?”

“Oh my goodness Peyden!!! Look at that hot guy!”

“Um…what hot guy?”

“That one!”

I pointed to this guy that has the cutest brown hair who was standing not so far away from me and Peyden. He has this dangerous feel from him which made me shiver a bit. I waved towards that guy and he waved back. He’s smile is so cute…I felt Peyden tense up instantly. Why? Can’t worry about that right now hottie coming over!

“Hey…”

“Hey.”

“Nice to meet you. My name is Drew What’s your name?”

“My name is Carmen…Nice to meet you too…”

“Hey Carmen…I live in dorm 6 so if you have any questions about the school or where your classes are…or you just wanna hang out…feel free to come and find me…”

“Yea of course…hm I’m in…oh wait I don’t know my dorm number yet…do you have a cell phone? I can call you when I find out…”

“Yeah my number is (???)dre-numbr.”

I got out my phone and called his number.

*ring ring*

“Hey so this is your number huh?”

“Yea…call me anytime…”

I pressed the end key. Drew smiled and I blushed. Oh great right?

“Well I have to go get my dorm thingy now…so cya around?”

“Yeah, bye”

“Bye”

A smile remained on my face while Peyden and I walked towards the so called main office. Drew is hot…but Peyden is hotter but…but…Drew actually flirted with me! Peyden is just…not interested in me…sigh. I so wish that Peyden would be like Drew to me…sigh. Stop being sad Carmen! A total hottie was flirting with you! Be happy! I am happy! What are you talking about? I am so happy!

“We’re here…”

“Thanks Peyden…”

“No problem…I’m leaving but if you need any more help just call me at

(???)pey-numbr.”

“Ok…hold on let me call you first.”

I pulled out my cell phone again and called Peyden.

“Ok so I’m going back to my dorm. If you need me then just call me.”

“KK thanks Peyden!”

He just left…I sighed.

Is it just me or was his eyes red?
♠ ♠ ♠
here here another one! =D
Banners!
Rate!
Comment!
SUBSCRIBE!