Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter eight

This school is so weird! They told me that I needed to follow my roommates for a week and then go back to the office to schedule my actual classes! Freaks! It’s been 3 days since I last saw Peyden…he like disappeared off campus. A bit of an update…I room with Peyden and 4 other boys. One named Brandon, he has black hair with sliver-ish streaks within them and from what I’ve heard he is on the baseball team….never knew that they have one. Dan has brown hair and is just like a little kid…hyper all the time. Dan is the cutest thing ever! He is officially a little brother for me. And lastly there’s Seth…he is scary. His hair is like Peyden’s but Seth’s is a bit longer and has this creepy feeling to. He is a MAJOR perv!!! He flirts with me 24/7 and he sneaked into my bed like every night!!!…The 4th boy is suspended from school right now…and he seems like a person I would rather not know…something is with this kid, because Brandon wouldn’t even tell me his name…

Right now it’s free period for the boys, the weird thing is that all four boys have the same classes so that kinda got me thinking…am I going to be in classes with them?

“YO!!! Carmen!” Brandon yelled, snapping me out of my daydream.

“What’s up Brandon?” I jumped off my bed, which by the way our dorms are sweet! We have a mansion like dorm just for the six of us. We have like a million rooms but it’s a school rule that we need to pair off and only use three of the rooms as bedrooms. Brandon and Dan is roomies, Seth and the suspended guy are roomies…guess what I forgot to share this piece of information…Peyden and I are roommates…

“Nothing much really…it’s really boring here without Peyden.” Brandon sighed.

“Where is Peyden?” I took my chance to ask him.

“I don’t know…I’m going to go find him now…”

“Kays bye Brandon! Keep me updated.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe here's a chapter for you guys!
Banner!
Rate!
Subscribe!