Status: I AM BACK!!! MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

I am so not in love with the vampy next bed!

Chapter nine

“CARMEN!!!!” that voice alone makes me want to throw everything I ate this morning out…it was the voice of a big pervert.

“What Seth?” I can’t deal with this right now…I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

“Carmen open your eyes…”

“No go away!” Then I felt air passing through my hair. I opened my eyes to see and feel Seth kissing me on my neck. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”

“Nothing really just having a taste of what I wanted since you’ve came here.”

“EW get away from me! HELP!!! Peyden!!!” Why the hell did I just call his name? he is a be jerk for just leaving me like that! “Brandon! Dan!”

“They aren’t in the house…HAHA! You’re all mine!!!” I’m screwed…why bother fighting? I lumped onto the sofa and at that very moment everything felt lost. I could feel his lips travel its way down…someone help me please…Peyden…a tear rolled down my face as I closed my eyes. My clothes are slipping off. I could tell that Seth knew that I no longer had the mental strength to deal with him.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!” a voice roared loudly throughout the room, making everything shake. I snapped my eyes open to realize that Seth was already thrown off of me and currently held against the wall by Peyden. Wait woah! Peyden!!! And Brandon! And Dan! I quickly threw on my clothes and hurried into Brandon’s waiting arms.

“What the hell were you thinking Seth?!” Brandon yelled.

“Brandon…Peyden you have to believe me! She’s a witch! She has some short of magic powers that made me do this! I swear!” Seth bared his eyes into Brandon’s.

I felt Brandon’s protective arms leaving unwrapping and leaving my side.

“Carmen…I never thought that you were that kind of person…” Brandon said with this nasty tone which made me flinch. But before I would regain my mind to reply, Peyden replied for me.

“Oh Brandon cut the crap! Don’t even try to pretend that you fell for that bullshit!”

Brandon burst into laughter and Dan would help but laugh with him as well. Seth stood there looking confused and worried.

“Listen to me now Seth. With your little magic I doubt anyone would be affected by that!” Peyden snapped.

Wait. Did he just say magic? What?

“M-magic?” I managed to stumble out.

All four guys turned to look at me. After looking at each other Brandon finally broke the silence.

“Peyden you are defiantly going crazy! What’s with magic talk?”

“Uh… yea I think I didn’t get enough sleep…”

“You wouldn’t lie to me now would you Brandon?” I stared right into his eyes.

“Of course not Carmen…” He said it ever so calmly. I believed him.

“Seth what the hell were you thinking trying to rape Carmen?!” All three boys yelled at the same time.

“I-I…” Seth stumbled with fear. I never thought that someone like Seth would actually be scared.

“Dan, get Carmen to change and we’ll meet you downstairs in the T.V. room in 20 minutes.” Peyden ordered.

“Yup Yup!” Danny said while hooking his arm into mine and dragging me out of the room. I looked back to the serious faces of Peyden and Brandon. Oh yea and the heck scared face of Seth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one for ya! Might be the last for today since I have to study now but I'll try.
Banner!
Rate!
Comment!
Subscribe!