Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 14

Dear Skylar,

You have been my Best Friend since Diaper-hood, we have played together, went down a slide in a hamper together, I got hurt ‘cause of you… lied about that hurt for you, and… I still have a mark!

Either way, we have held steady as best friends. I need you, and you most defiantly need me, and we are good for each other! I guess, people say I don’t know love because of my age, but that isn’t true, I am mature, I have always been, I have moved 8 times, went to 6 different schools, and got far away. How I wish we would see each other more.

I just can’t help feeling love for you. Am I falling in love? With you? It is possible. You seem so perfect! Strong, independent, we are so alike!

I dated Sebastian for a while, but… he is a drawer, sweet… but not you… no one is you. No one is Sky, no one’s sisters name is Rainy! God I love that kid!

Remember when I lost my IPod in your room? We searched and searched and finally we found it! No, you found it! Haha, I was so happy I could have kissed you, but I didn’t. We would make the mattress slide, play that game on the WII, it was addictive! You gave me a piggyback ride once! It was fun, then I almost fell and got hurt! Haha, but I trust you Sky, always have. It is raining now, and all I think of is you. Yet, do you like me back?

Our parents are planning our wedding, I use to think that was so ridiculous, but now… I don’t mind!

The thunder roars across the sky, the sky, hello Sky! I LOVE YOU

But I can’t have you, can I? you only think of me as a friend, only and always, yet, I cannot ask you! I am to scared, when can I see you? Maybe this summer, we can go to the beach.

If I act myself, maybe you will like me then! I don’t know what you think, if only I can.

Because I love you Sky!

If only you will say, “Alex, I like you, I really like you!” or “Will you be my girl friend?” but no, never, you are the cool surfer, who ATTEMPTED to teach me to surf, who taught me to bogie board! Who I don’t care what I look like, cause I know you don’t care!

Well, I know, even if I don’t get you, I will always love you, and we will always be best friends, always.

~Alex~
♠ ♠ ♠
I am the oringinal author, i read every single one of these letters, i keep up with it! Comment! Become an author!