Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 18

Dear Adam,

You are my BEST FRIEND. My shoulder, the person I love talking to, being with, doing ridiculous things with.

Adam sometimes you just make me mad. Sometimes you don't act yourself. I know you way better than that. I know you're way better than that. Your thinking is so off sometimes, it kills me. I don't understand why you can't see things my way. I bend over backwards for you with every chance that I get, trying to be somebody for you. I'm tired of it.

You say you don't see us dating- let me just say you are SO blind! The reason you can't see us dating is because I'm not like her. You have to get it out of your freaking head that every girl is going to be like her. No girl is like her. And I am me...I just can't change who I am.

You asked me that one day if I meant that you wouldn't be able to find anyone else...who else wants you this badly? Tell me- what girl stuck with you for 2 stinking whole years- did everything you wanted to do- drove around with you in your car every day, went with you everywhere...tell me who! Who loves you?

You'll always be my best friend but I will always see you as more...you're trying to change me but you can't. I can't be good enough for you...you have to try to like me too. If you don't try, then you're just being lazy. It took me a while to realize that I like you but i do like you. I just can't help it. I've always liked you.

I think you're confused about what you want.....

in the words of a David Cook song you and I listened to on one of our random drives at night..."when you find you, come back to me."

Love,
Renee
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a best friend who i really care about and he just doesn't seem to get it.