Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 23

Dear Andrew

I understand I’m a freshman. I understand I’m 14-years old. I understand you’re 18-years old. But do I seriously give a shit? No, I don’t. I know this is probably just a typical high school crush on my part, but I don’t think it is. You make my heart beat faster every time I see you-even if it is for a second.

I try as fast as I possibly can to get to from math to keyboarding so I can see you for a few seconds in the hall.

And when I see you walk inside the school in the morning…My god I love it when you look over and just smile at me. You should do it more often actually. It makes my day…even if it isn’t even eight o’clock in the morning yet.

You make me want to prove myself in P.E. more than ever. I want to somehow impress you. That, or burn some calories. Or both, I don’t know. I like to use sign language to Hope to see if you’re looking over and look somewhat confused yet impressed. Oh, and not to mention when you look over at me for a few seconds before the bell rings so we can head to our next period.

Well, at least I hope you’re looking at me…

I just want you to like me, I guess. It’s much easier to just spill my guts into this letter than to even drop a tiny hint to your face. You make me feel like crawling into a hole and dying because I get so self-conscious when you’re around. You’re the reason I style my hair differently now. You’re the reason I screamed so loud at the Nickleback concert on May 10th, 2010. I was excited to be there, but I needed to get those god damn feelings out that it was a perfect chance to do so.

Thank you for these past few…months. You honestly don’t know how much I like you and how much I will continue to like you. I can’t say love because I’m not like those idiots who through it around loosely.

Hope you do well and find someone who can actually express themselves around you while at college. Just don't forget me, please. I know I won't forget you. And that's a promise.

Love,

Hannah.