Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 26

Dear 'Best Friend',

Guess what?

I hate you.

Not all the time. But I do.

I hate that you are a selfish bitch, and I hate what you've become. You think no one notices that look of pure disgust on your face when someone else has something to say? You think I don't notice how you stare at me.

Fuck you.

Because I look at you the exact same way. You fucking disgust me. I hate looking at you. And you want to know the worst part about it? I've told you, you changed.

And you laughed, and called me a freak.

Fuck you.

You could never feel how I feel, because you'd die from self revolting. Your a fucking mirror image, but you know something? I can see every single crack on you. You reflect what everyone wants to see, but you could never ever show me what I want to see. Because I want to see you suffer. KD got hurt.

Did you know that?

He liked you. In fact, I think he may have love you. Though I don't know why. You never cared, and all those days you flirted with him, his heart broke that much more. You think you know heartbreak. You know shit. Because you should see how he looks at you. And how you don't care. And when you tell me how much of a loser he is, I want to hurt you so badly. To make you see how he felt. Because he feels unwanted. And though he won't say it, I fucking will. Because you deserve it.

And when I get fed up and snap.

You'll deserve it.

And when KD finally sees you for you.

You'll deserve it.

So thank you. Thank you for letting me see what you truly are. Because I could die, and say that I've literally seen someone ugly. Because that's what you are. Ugly.

Screw you,

Saffa