Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 29

Dear...
anyone who will listen.

I work my butt off to make all of you's happy. I got a paper round so i didn't have to take money off you mam. Nobody cares that it's 3 1/2 mile and i have a fractured spine. Not One of you care that i have exams to study for, or that i'm so tired when i get in from my paper round that i want to sleep, not clean the house. Don't i have two brothers? I am sure they are capeable of polishing or washing the dishes.

I cannot write properly anymore, because i start to write more about me instead of what i know the readers want to hear. My life can't be tht messed up.

I try my hardest with you Dean... i try to make you happy. Even if that makes me sad. But i try... For you. But i am never the girlfriend you want me to be am i? I never say the right thing to you. I don't let you see your friends (even though i know i do) i say we need some time apart and you argue. But when you say it to me. It's like i never spoke a word. You always have to be right.

You broke my heart last night. those cries when i was beside you was my heart breaking. i didn't get to sleep for hours. And it had nothing to do with sleeping on the settee. My world was you. My life was you. I belonged to you. Now i don't belong to anyone.
I wanted to finish you there and then. I should have. But i dont know anything else but you. I trusted you. i relied on you. I hurt for you.
I hurt for my 'friends'... i have no friends
I hurt for my 'Family'... where are they when i need them?
I hurt for 'education'... it has never helped me yet
I hurt for You... did i even have you?
There is not hurt for me. Just for my heart.

Dear...
anyone who will listen.
You are my friends
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can tell i have a lot of pain inside me right now. That doesnt cover half of it but i doubt yous want a story of my life. Thanks everyone for letting me be an author. This has helped insane amounts. Now i have to face reality.