Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 31

Dear Agony, please let go of me....

To Stephen:

I loved you. After everything, I loved you. You meant everything to me and, call me stupid, but I really thought you were the one. We were so good together, and you never even saw it. You meant so much to me and I'd do anything for you.

But now I realize you're just a girl-abusing jackass who doesn't deserve anyone's love. You cheat on every single one of your girlfriends, you threatened to "break up" with me so many times I can't even count, you made me feel like shit...

You made me feel special, like I was the only girl for you. I fell for you, so hard. So hard you wouldn't even believe it. You meant everything...You were my everything. And the minute you left...I felt empty inside. I felt like I had lost half of myself and I couldn't ever get it back.

So let's face it: I loved you, you broke my heart. I guess that's just how it goes, huh? That's all you do. Every girl you've ever dated told me so. Even when we were going out on dates in the beginning, you kind of forgot to mention you were dating a girl that goes to the same school as us! But it's alright, I'm over you now.

When you left, I got smarter. I got stronger and smarter and I'm better off without you. But when you left...you took the very best part of me...

And it still hurts.
♠ ♠ ♠
:/ just...yeah