Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 33

You Douchefaggot.
You hurt me.
Unfortunately, I still love you and I always will.

We've been together for a year and almost one week. Everything was great... then last night you left me. Claimed the distance was too much. But really, for the past two months, you've lied to me. You haven't loved me like you used to. I cried myself to sleep. I cried all day. But I'm done crying. I don't care anymore. I'm not gonna waste my time hoping things get better.When I know it's not.

I remember last summer, we both stayed up all night, every night. We talked about random things.

The day you said you wanted to marry me some day, I was so happy! We were supposed to be each others firsts. You said I was the special girl you were looking for... now I'm not. We were supposed to get married. Have a family. Live in a little country house. We planned it all.

Now I feel like the whole relationship was a complete waste of time.
The things we did... The photos I sent you... I feel fucking horrible. You shouldn't have lied. Learn to be more truthful.

Because I love you, I'm kind of happy we're still friends. Even though friendship isn't enough for me...

Love,
Amanda.