Status: looking for the most authors I can get!

Inside...

Secret 40

Dear mom,

I love you.

I truly do.

But you don't care do you?

All you care about is your boyfriend and your bar buddies.

Do you really hate us that much?

If you were reading this, you would probably say that you didn't hate us. But thats a bunch of bullshit. We all know it. Do you think we wouldn't notice? Did you think we wouldn't notice the looks you give us or how you leave the house after we go to bed?

Of course you wouldn't.

Cause all you think about is him.

This whole situation is ridiculous and I'm gonna be completely honest with you.

No matter what you do, I always love you.

But I don't how much more i can take! All you talk about is him and every time you mention his name or i hear you talking on the phone with him, it tears me apart. I know you and dad have been split up for a long time but me and Dylan have only known for two months now! And weren't your parents divorced too? Don't you know how we feel? Of course you do, you just don't care.

You were my best friend and the closest person to me. But now, I feel that your a complete stranger.

So if you ever read this or I get the courage to show you this, could please do this teeny tiny favor.

I want my mom back. Please give her back to me.

Love always,
Your beloved daughter.